Force Persuasion

If you had the power, how'd you use force persuasion/mind tricks?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. If you had the power, how'd you use force persuasion/mind tricks?

• Establish peace & order
    • Stir chaos & unrest
    • Extortion
    • Manipulate an entire corporation
    • Manipulate the government
    • Manipulate your classmates/co-workers/relatives
    • Get laid
    • Who needs Force Persuasion when you have Force Choke?

I would use it to persuade Topaz Quasar to never start any more of his stupid polls.  :shifty:)

Sometimes it scares me when we think alike. In this instance I think it's more a case of common sense that most would have. :thumbsup:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Oh wow next brilliant poll! (w00t)

I'd manipulate microsoft and mindtrick Bill to give all his money to the third world and close xbox experiment BTW

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Force persuasion is not a universal power, it is a dark side power. Using it is no less immoral than any other kind of brainwashing or coercion.

The Jedi Order funded research that showed the long term psychological damage suffered by those who were subjected to this power, but of course the final report was suppressed.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Then how come in every jedi tries to use? Its not dark power and really is universal power. Its all matters how you use it. If I tell somebody to jump then they jump thats dark. If I use it to tell people stop selling spice and go home and rethink his life then thats light.

I'd bet on games and make key players lose bladder control at the key moments. :thumbsup:

Then how come in every jedi tries to use? Its not dark power and really is universal power. Its all matters how you use it. If I tell somebody to jump then they jump thats dark. If I use it to tell people stop selling spice and go home and rethink his life then thats light.

Even if your intentions are noble, you're still forcing someone to do what you think is right, and who gives you the right to decide that for someone else?

Who knows what happened to the guy who was told to rethink his life?

What's the difference between 'Force Persuade' and 'Dominate Mind'? Nothing. Dominate Mind is just a bit more likely to work, that's all. But 'persuade' has nice, happy connotations, whereas 'dominate' has darker connotations of compulsion. Strip away the language, and the power itself is pretty dark, I think.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Force persuasion is a criminal practice. Jedi dogs should pay for this.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Why would anyone stop at taking over just one government? ;) I would take over the world. >_<

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png