Decided to not buy the game.

Nur Ab Sal making a fool of himself was brought to you by the TotJ Bible project.

Your every post marks the continuing dwindle of your intellectual abilities.

It took you about an hour to post a single sentence? How long do your school essays take then? At your present rate I calculate you will be done with elementary school at 60. Not bad for someone boasting the brainpower of a sandworm.

Oh and this thread was perfectly on topic until you made it part of your personnal vendetta against me. Go do something useful for humanity like getting your genitals caught in a meatgrinder or something, but stop spamming.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Place your bets Ladies and Gents!

next comeback at 2-1 'I find your lack of faith Disturbing'

At 3-1 'Don't make me Destroy You'

5-1 'Your Overconfidence is Your Weakness'

11-2 'ROOOAWAROOOAW'

and at 200-1 'These are not the droids you are looking for'

Place your bets Ladies and Gents!

next comeback at 2-1 'I find your lack of faith Disturbing'

At 3-1 'Don't make me Destroy You'

5-1 'Your Overconfidence is Your Weakness'

11-2 'ROOOAWAROOOAW'

and at 200-1 'These are not the droids you are looking for'

$10 on the droids comment, please.

Wow, my favourite hobbies combined! Rabble rousing, gambling and Star Wars!

*Takes out popcorn*

True, this might prove to be a fun thread afterall. :cool:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Nur Ab Sal making a fool of himself was brought to you by the TotJ Bible project.

Your every post marks the continuing dwindle of your intellectual abilities.

It took you about an hour to post a single sentence? How long do your school essays take then? At your present rate I calculate you will be done with elementary school at 60. Not bad for someone boasting the brainpower of a sandworm.

Oh and this thread was perfectly on topic until you made it part of your personnal vendetta against me. Go do something useful for humanity like getting your genitals caught in a meatgrinder or something, but stop spamming.

I was busy with my dinner so yes it took my hour to respond to your insignificant trollism. Sorry if you find our service lame.

Rest of your post proves that indeed you are losing your intellectual prowess. :( Thank you!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Rest of your post proves that indeed you are losing your intellectual prowess.

No, it only proves that the spongy mass you have for a brain is too inert to comprehend even basic sentences. I could go on insulting you, but I'm afraid my time is being wasted since you appear to have lost the ability to understand and reply in a coherent manner. Or perhaps you never had that ability to begin with and you have been having your dog write your posts for you, which would indeed explain quite a few things. icon3.gif

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

No I'm afraid I don't have such problems. I understand perfectly your intentions to offend me but I just don't give a sh-t what you think! You may continue calling me names if that satisfies your ego. :p

PS I don't have a dog.

O man, I love teasing trolls! :(

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Rest of your post proves that indeed you are losing your intellectual prowess.

No, it only proves that the spongy mass you have for a brain is too inert to comprehend even basic sentences. I could go on insulting you, but I'm afraid my time is being wasted since you appear to have lost the ability to understand and reply in a coherent manner. Or perhaps you never had that ability to begin with and you have been having your dog write your posts for you, which would indeed explain quite a few things. icon3.gif

What exactly is your problem? Please stop acting malicious like this. In one thread you claimed we were the reason the forums were going to be closed. Would you look at your behaviour? You're the ultimate fanboy.

Sadly it's people like you who give customers a bad image. Let people discuss how bad KOTOR2 is, and let them discuss how good it is. That is one of the purposes of this forum. OE wouldn't be putting resources into the forums unless they thought the same.

No I'm afraid I don't have such problems. I understand perfectly your intentions to offend me but I just don't give a sh-t what you think! You may continue calling me names if that satisfies your ego. :p

Yeah, well. Let me remind you it was you who started it. :p

What exactly is your problem? Please stop acting malicious like this. In one thread you claimed we were the reason the forums were going to be closed. Would you look at your behaviour? You're the ultimate fanboy.

Sadly it's people like you who give customers a bad image. Let people discuss how bad KOTOR2 is, and let them discuss how good it is. That is one of the purposes of this forum. OE wouldn't be putting resources into the forums unless they thought the same.

WTF are you talking about, n00b? :(

WTF are you talking about, n00b?

About your attitude. Is your brain too inert to understand his sentences, maybe?

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

It's a figure of speech, Nur. I know what he's talking about. :(

Not that I expect you to understand anything any more complex than sesame street-style speech.

Just curious, 2Leet, did you ever wonder why so many threads you're involved in become flame wars? There does seem to be a bit of a pattern.

Hey what can I say? People love me.

Oh and those were flame wars that I did not start. Important detail there. :thumbsup:

KOTOR 2 rocks, the game is great and fun no bugs on xbox or on my pc, and the ending isnt that bad its nice to know what happens to party members, if we never found out about the missing content people wouldnt be complaining and would realise that the game is great

WTF are you talking about, n00b?  :thumbsup:

Ah sod it. What the hell

The fact someone has posted less than you does not make them less relevant as a human being or as a member of this 'debate' the fact that YOU have posted over 1,900 times MORE does not prove you are more valid. In fact the content of most of your posts simply speaks volumes about the kind of obsessive smallminded abusive excuse for a person that you are.

Though I was happy to sit back and watch you two duke it out, frankly that post simply showed you for your true nature.

it must be indeed difficult for one possessed of such ideas of supereminence, and penury of vocabulary to grasp the reality that sometimes one can and must be the penultimate voice in discussion, and that indeed that voice may rather simply be asinine to others.

Those were flame wars that I did not start. Important detail there.

I believe you, millions wouldn't. I took the liberty of looking at your posts using the handy forum feature. I read back about two months. Lost count of the number of times you described people as "stupid," or just launched into ad hominem attacks.

You're bringing a lot of aggro to the boards. Go back and read your posts if you think I'm making this up, or singling you out spuriously; the pattern is plain to see for anyone who wants to take a look.

There are plenty of ways to disagree with people without attacking them or belittling their ideas. And I'm not trying to judge you personally -- you might be a great person to hang out with; I've no way to know. The internet is funny that way. But the tone you're bringing to the threads is so heated that it's going to be hard for people to get past how you sound and take in what you mean.

You have some good and interesting ideas. It's a shame to see them get lost when you take such a needlessly combative stance.

The fact someone has posted less than you does not make them less relevant as a human being or as a member of this 'debate' the fact that YOU have posted over 1,100 times MORE does not prove you are more valid. In fact the content of most of your posts simply speaks volumes about the kind of obsessive smallminded abusive excuse for a person that you are.

Where did I say that the value of his posts (let alone his quality as human being) is in any way related to his post count? You seem to be a bit confused. In fact I don't like postcounts at all. I called him a n00b because he is one, just like I was once. But before having a go at other posters I read around to see how things worked around here. Something that both you and he have obviously not done. Now be a good n00b and run along.

it must be indeed difficult for one possessed of such ideas of supereminence, and penury of vocabulary to grasp the reality that sometimes one can and must be the penultimate voice in discussion, and that indeed that voice may rather simply be asinine to others.

I sure hope that means you are finally going to shut your trap. :thumbsup:

You're bringing a lot of aggro to the boards. Go back and read your posts if you think I'm making this up, or singling you out spuriously; the pattern is plain to see for anyone who wants to take a look.

I know my posting style is blunt and even aggressive at times, but rarely insulting unless I have been insulted before. Make no mistake, I never pass up a flame war, but I don't start them.

Why some people will react with insults to my posting and some won't? I don't really know and I sure as hell don't care. I always answer the same to this kind of argument: there is the ignore function in case you don't like the content or tone of my posts. Nobody forces you to read them, and nobody forces you to reply with a flame. If you do, then don't complain if I flame back. :)

DarthWeevil, can you hear the wooshing? That's the point missing you.

Numberman and Nur Ab are having fun.

Kirottu, that's a freudian mistake right there. :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I sure hope that means you are finally going to shut your trap. :thumbsup:

I rest my case (w00t)

Why some people will react with insults to my posting and some won't? I don't really know and I sure as hell don't care. I always answer the same to this kind of argument: there is the ignore function in case you don't like the content or tone of my posts. Nobody forces you to read them, and nobody forces you to reply with a flame. If you do, then don't complain if I flame back.

Being constantly available for a flame war seems like a dubious boast. Telling people they should just /ignore also seems a bit facile. You're dodging any personal responsibility you might have for being civil. You're also avoiding any responsibility you might have, as an adult, to bring light rather than heat to a discussion.

Here's a random sampling of your posts from the last 48 hours or so:

Not that I expect you to understand anything any more complex than sesame street-style speech.

WTF are you talking about, n00b?

No, it only proves that the spongy mass you have for a brain is too inert to comprehend even basic sentences. I could go on insulting you, but I'm afraid my time is being wasted since you appear to have lost the ability to understand and reply in a coherent manner. Or perhaps you never had that ability to begin with and you have been having your dog write your posts for you, which would indeed explain quite a few things.

Go do something useful for humanity like getting your genitals caught in a meatgrinder or something, but stop spamming.

I did NOT pick a fight. In fact it was you who baited me to begin with.

Bottom line is, you are a troll. Perhaps it was not your intention to be one, but you have effectively become one. A pompous, demagogic, sour little troll.

Ah, sweet, blissful ignorance.

Your opinion weighs a lot less around here since you are a known TotJ supporter. You lose.

So keep whining, baby. Nobody gives a sh*t, and nobody should.

If you call this thread "feedback", I would be very interesting in knowing your definition of "whoring".

Amateurish attempts at psychobabble-based trolling always bring up a smile with me. But I've endured worse. Keep trying, though.

And Chris doesn't care what you think. But since he is the lead designer and you are um... nobody, you lose.

If that's your excuse for willingly being blind, who am I to point out the crude reality?

For whatever reasons, you lost. Deal with it and quit making up excuses for a war you lost 200 years ago.

So thank you for yet another explosion of blind pride, but you should revise your facts.

Quit making figures up.

it sure shows in your posts how much the prolongued exposure to that sort of EU crap has affected you. But if you think of yourself as a SW expert, then I gladly welcome you to the world of irrelevant knowledge, where nobody gives a flying f*ck.

Einstein thought human stupidity to be infinite. I'm forced to agree with him.

Next time you feel like patronizing, you might want to double-check your spelling, dad.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal in some states to be so stupid.

And your defense of this is that (a) you only attack when provoked, and (b) we should just ignore you if we don't like it? Seems a little thin.

DarthWeevil, can you hear the wooshing? That's the point missing you.

Numberman and Nur Ab are having fun.

Kirottu, that's a freudian mistake right there. :thumbsup:

What was happening between him and NurAb really didn't bother me, nor did I take it as entirely serious. what my peeve is is this adolescent obsession with 'n00b' bashing, in this case in response to a comment made by another purely on the basis of the number of posts previously made. i.e. You are 'newer' than me.. therefore 'n00b' therefore less relevant, hence you may be dismissed on that basis alone. Despite the fact the word n00b does not have a dictionary meaning there is a subtext, quite clear in its constant use as an insult. Hiding behind l337 speak and 'kewl' internet phrasology does not lessen the condescending meaning of the word.

Frankly I think it shows a person is possessed of the lowest denomination of wit, incapable of makiing a proper defense of themself, and willing to resort to schoolground insults purely because they have been called on something they do not like.

And if that's pinaccle of the quality of debating skills a person is capable of they belong in a plaground, rather than part of a debate, even a tongue in cheek one. the reply was uncalled for he could have defended himself in a dozen different ways, but instead, as is sadly so often the case, resorted to abusive and diminutive statements against another.