Jedi Party Members?

I've seen several posts now where your party members can be jedi. EX. Bao-Dur, and Atton. Now.... I have played through the game AT LEAST four times, and I still did not know that these certain party members could be converted. Is this a glitch that allows it? Or perhaps its only the computer version. And then again maybe its also available on Xbox and Im just stupid.

No matter which of the three options it is, will someone please fill me in. And if

(being on xbox) I can convert these people, could you provide me with a list of the certain party members that may be converted?

Mera: All can be gained from talking to her and maybe a good deed or 2.

Handmaiden: Spar with her 3 times and talk to her about being naked. She'll put on some robes. Talk to Kreia and return to train Handmaiden

Disciple: Everything can be done through dialouge.

Of cource, have some persuade points.

During my first (and so far the only) game I was suprised that I could train someone to be a Jedi (so much so that they became Jedi class rather than just a few little upgrades here and there).

Anyway, the people you can "convert" into Jedi are Mira, Bao-Dur, Disciple, Handmaiden, and Atton.

It's all Influence. If you have high enough Influence, you'll be able to dig through their conversations and eventually get the Jedi training option - try a search for Influence and Jedi, and you there'll be threads like "How to get Bao-Dur Influence" and stuff like that.

There's also an Influence guide floating around somewhere.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

During my first (and so far the only) game I was suprised that I could train someone to be a Jedi (so much so that they became Jedi class rather than just a few little upgrades here and there).

Anyway, the people you can "convert" into Jedi are Mira, Bao-Dur, Disciple, Handmaiden, and Atton.

It's all Influence. If you have high enough Influence, you'll be able to dig through their conversations and eventually get the Jedi training option - try a search for Influence and Jedi, and you there'll be threads like "How to get Bao-Dur Influence" and stuff like that.

There's also an Influence guide floating around somewhere.

Thanks very much!

For what you're asking, I'd suggest that you get the Influence and Walkthru guides by Dan Simpson. Both are full of spoilers, of course, and if you wan't to stay clear of most of it, I'd suggest you read only the influence guide, but still get the walkthru.

You can find both of the here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/game/920194.html

With Bao-Dur, its all influence. Atton, when at Nar Shaada, in the refugee sector where all the Refugees are, you'll be approached by two Twi'Leks and they'll tell you that Atton isn't really Atton. After some influence with Atton, you get to train him.

With Bao-Dur, its all influence. Atton, when at Nar Shaada, in the refugee sector where all the Refugees are, you'll be approached by two Twi'Leks and they'll tell you that Atton isn't really Atton. After some influence with Atton, you get to train him.

You have to make sure Atton's not with you at the time, otherwise they won't talk to you.

Or so I understand.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

You have to make sure Atton's not with you at the time, otherwise they won't talk to you.

Or so I understand.

He can be with you.

For what you're asking, I'd suggest that you get the Influence and Walkthru guides by Dan Simpson. Both are full of spoilers, of course, and if you wan't to stay clear of most of it, I'd suggest you read only the influence guide, but still get the walkthru.

You can find both of the here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/game/920194.html

Normally I'd say avoid any guides and walkthroughs until you've finished the game at least once, but since you say four times....I don't think spoilers will be a problem.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Or so I understand.

He can be with you.

Really. Well, *that's* certainly good to know... not what I had heard, but good to know nonetheless. That's strange, though, because whenever I run into them, they always say "he's not with her; we can safely approach her"... kinda leading me to believe that they wouldn't approach me if he *was* there.

Does it work at any given time too? What I had heard was it only works if you've already visited a few planets.

Stupid walkthroughs and their LIES!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

No I've done Nar Shaddaa first and been able to train Atton.

If he's with you they say that he wouldn't recognize them and then tell you they have something to tell you alone.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords