What would you say when killing someone?

"..."

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

*Light-Sided hero enters Lord Tarondor's Throne Room, the final level of a six hundred hour game*

Light-Sided Hero> *walks up to 'usual' last dialogue triggering point*

Darth Tarondor> *stands up*

Light-Sided Hero> *stares pointedly, waiting for dialogue to begin*

Darth Tarondor> *tilts head to side, waits a moment, steps forward draws lightsaber and stabs Light-Sided hero in the abdomen*

Light-Sided Hero> *reels back and coughs* WTF?!?!

Darth Tarondor> I've played all the games and watched all the movies in which a 'Final Meeting' takes place between good and evil and I've deduced that the cryptic philosophical bull**** imparted in the ending scene that allows time for you to strategise an effective manner in which to despose of me does not bode well for us villians -- to be blunt: I decided to **** your **** up before you could mine this time around.

There's a passage I got memorized Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a mnmnfckmr before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. lightsaber here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, 'Jedi'. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

Yeah Ok its not a one-liner

For the extremely cheesy moments:

"Time to die!"

Or you could steal Juhani's copyrighted material:

"I will be your doom!"

For the sick and twisted:

"I shall enjoy your final scream."

When killing a Jedi:

"Oh stop telling me to have a heart. [Pause] Alright, I'll have a heart, but I'll take yours."

When killing a merc:

"[Force Persuade] Get those credits off your mind and into my hand. [Recieve credits] Good, now die."

"Whick color saber would you like sticking out of you? Dark red or red-red?"

Victim: "...I shall not fall to the power of the dark side."

You: "That's what all the Sith Lords say... except that one time...."

Victim: [Looks clueless]

You: "Forget it." [stabs Victim]

Yes, I know they suck since I'm not much of a death-threatener writer... :(

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

"I shall enjoy seeing you wither when you scream through the throes of death! Mwahhaaaaaa!!!"

:( No, not really.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

There's a passage I got memorized Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a mnmnfckmr before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some **** this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. lightsaber here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that **** ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, 'Jedi'. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

Yeah Ok its not a one-liner

Directly from pulp fiction, great line

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

"Death in its rampage outraced you - no escape. Now your father and noble mother will never close your eyes in death - screaming vultures will claw them out of you, wings beating your corpse! But I, if I should die, my comrades-in-arms shall bury me in style!"

manthing2.jpg