What would you say when killing someone?

What made Vader a good villian was the way he would come up with a good one-liner as he's choking someone to death.....

If this is a consular ship, where is the ambasidor?

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

You have failed me for the last time.

Apology accepted captain.

These were lacking in KOTOR.

When Sion cut of Kreas hand he could have said

"I seem to have disarmed you." ( cut up her arm)

or "Your hand in my destiny is over"

So what good one-liners could a Sith say? What ones can you come up with?

"Terribly sorry!"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

[ Insert mirthful laughter here ]

"Note to self: the flat of the lightsaber does NOT work to smack people atop the head with."

"Note to self again: The flat of the lightsaber isn't flat at all and it sure as hell isn't harmless."

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Haha!

"I seem to have *disarmed* you" ???

"Your *hand* in my destiny is over!" ???

They're beautiful. Really screams, "Ausion (Dark-Side Force) Powers, Intergalactic Man of Misery"

Christ, that really is the worst thing I've ever come up with.

"Look at the positives: no more taxes in your life"

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Random Sith Wannabe: HAHAHAHA! Now you will feel the raw power of lightning course through your body!

RSW: *Mumbles* D@mn glove keeps melting!

Victim: Do you want some help with that?

RSW: Uh, yeah sure. The fibers are fused to my hand...

Victim & RSW: Oh, er, *yank, sound of body hitting the ground as glove comes off*

RSW (gets up): I hate it when that happens...

Victim: I take it that happens a lot, then?

RSW: Yeah, it gets really annoying.

Victim: You should try teflon coated gloves... They worked for that guy over there.

RSW: Where? *Looks around as victim scrabbles away to the Gizka queen, Mission* Dang it, lost another one to Gizka!

Victim (Pops back up on screen): Why haven't you called Gizka?

Sorry, I couldn't help it... 10 cookies to anybody that can point out ALL of the inferences to lame commercials, though...

"I, Juhani, vill be your doom!"

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."