The Darth

That's lame.

Edit: And Dragonforce is a ****ty power band.

Edit2: And kirottu isn't funny

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I was just wondering if you guys thought this pic was any good. My friend drew it but he says it sucks but it was based on Darth Ninolous

It's cool looking, it looks animeish. Which isn't a bad thing.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

• 1 month later...
I was just wondering if you guys thought this pic was any good. My friend drew it but he says it sucks but it was based on Darth Ninolous

It's cool looking, it looks animeish. Which is a bad thing.

Fixed.

Anyway, it looks almost Jhonen Vasquez-ish which is cool. Very good Darth Linoleum or whatever.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Nothing. The style just overused these days. Folks should come up with their own way of drawing isntead of trying to look like somebody else's work.

Edit: Yeah, I'm not the tranformer dude, so sorry. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Nothing. The style just overused these days. Folks should come up with their own way of drawing isntead of trying to look like somebody else's work.

Edit: Yeah, I'm not the tranformer dude, so sorry. :)

What he said. Theres nothing really inherently wrong with anime style, its just to me it signifies a lack of creativity, because EVERYONE seems to be doing it. When its good its good, its just that good anime-style art doesn't stand out, because everyone and their dog in japan can draw like that pretty well.

Devastatorsig.jpg

"What he said. Theres nothing really inherently wrong with anime style, its just to me it signifies a lack of creativity, because EVERYONE seems to be doing it. When its good its good, its just that good anime-style art doesn't stand out, because everyone and their dog in japan can draw like that pretty well."

Everyone and their dog can draw passable anime/manga/whatever. But something like Akira, or Nausicaa? **** no.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

True dat.

kirottu said:

"What he said. Theres nothing really inherently wrong with anime style, its just to me it signifies a lack of creativity, because EVERYONE seems to be doing it. When its good its good, its just that good anime-style art doesn't stand out, because everyone and their dog in japan can draw like that pretty well."

Everyone and their dog can draw passable anime/manga/whatever. But something like Akira, or Nausicaa? **** no.

Well, its not really a good statistic, but every Japanese exchange student in my high school could draw that well, if not better. (Akira really didn't have art that was all that great) We got about 4 japanese exchange students a year, 3 years in high school, so 12 out of 12 aint bad.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I disbelieve immensely.

And the statement "Akira really didn't have art that was all that great" boggles my mind.

Well I'm referring to the movie not the manga, maybe the manga is better. Haven't seen it.

I'm also not a big fan of the art style in Miyazaki's films. His movies are pretty much the best Anime out there, but I'm not a fan of the art.

Devastatorsig.jpg