Moosha Pakka Shakkat

Does anyone know how they really make up all that alien speech?  Is a real language's grammer copied with changed words?  Or do they just make stuff up on the go?  Anyone know?

there was a big discussion on the "other" KotOR2 forum, back before release:

LucasArts KotOR2 Forum

The conclusion was that it is just English grammar with random words/phrases/sylables/sounds swapped for normal words. (Cf: Elvish, etc from The Lord of The Rings, which was JRR Tolkein's efforts to "flesh out" Anglo Saxon with an epic story.)

Feel free to try to find the thread, however there wasn't a search function last time I looked... :thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

In the same vein, it would be a very good idea if (in future games) we could actually play as another race (a bit like KotOR when we were either Zalbar or Mission) ... did anyone else notice that when playing as Visas we could see normally, and not via "Force Sight", as I would expect? :thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

J'aime le jus de viande. :rolleyes:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

J'aime sucer les booby de jabba de beasty tremp

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Pi piii kaa ka chu pikachu kachu Chu kachu piikaa pi Piikaa ka chuu pi-i.

HEY! Thats my sig. Git.