Moosha Pakka Shakkat

Its all based on Haitian

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Fiki mooko dankne.

..no thats Selkathish.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

How can you even tell?  The language just sounded like someone making squishing sounds or talking with a mouthful of mashed potatoes.

Yes, the selkatish language consists of 99.9% utter and unintelligible nonsense. The sentence I posted above is the only real form of communication they possess. It translates roughly to "Your hoovercraft is full of eels".

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

So basicly this Thread is about a lot of people writing alot of random letters claiming that it actually means something...

Well... I smashed my keyboard up once in a state of rage... the letter kombination then looked like some of what you have been writing...

How can you even tell?  The language just sounded like someone making squishing sounds or talking with a mouthful of mashed potatoes.

Yes, the selkatish language consists of 99.9% utter and unintelligible nonsense. The sentence I posted above is the only real form of communication they possess. It translates roughly to "Your hoovercraft is full of eels".

My nipples explode with delight!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I swear in Kotor a lot of the lines were lifted from the Jabba's Palace scene in RotJ. Thats why it sounds more "authentic" to me. Also it is not a real language or based on anything its just funny sounding gibberish.

I'm not sure if jawa lingo is swahili but it definitely was an african language that was sped upand played in reverse

I always thought it was Utiini...

(not that the correct spelling of gibberish really matters in the long run...)

Or

In loppatan sho'tav teev Utiini...

(beyn kosbvat in-estvat mr'gibberish bardo no delom'kas tarfah-la...) :thumbsup: