Help would be appreciated

Well, if you want to get the other guys to Onderon, you must:

Find the Sith temple

Enter the temple, (I find stealth easiest)

Disrupt a ritual being performed by Sith Masters

That's it. It sounds simple, and it is in perspective, but the three

Sith Masters

are hard to beat without plenty of medpacks.

Disciple/Bao-Dur/Mira works well too.

Really, any combo of them works just fine, as long as you have 1) the needed Skill levels to make things easier and 2) a decent melee fighter or two. Just depends on how you built up the NPC's.

Edit - and since I'm usually about lvl 20-25 when get around to Dxun, it's all...well...pretty easy... :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

That's it. It sounds simple, and it is in perspective, but the three

Sith Masters

are hard to beat without plenty of medpacks.

You can use the Healing Droid, he will fix you up infinite (with about 80 healed points every round).

Never died with this one (no HP used eather...)

I used Handmaiden, Bao-Dur, and Mira. That yielded good result. At one point I substituted Handmaiden for Atton, and it still worked pretty well. Then again, they were all jedi... :wub:

I'd say Mira is a bit of must given the minefield you run into early, as is Bao-Dur for the purpose of deactivating the alarm and reprogramming the droids at the camp - his computer skill was so high at the time that with equipment that boosted the skill further, I could actually reprogram the Sith defenses for just one programming spike (I think his computer skill reached 40). If I'd play again, I'd take Visas, though, since I like giving her dark side powers (her charisma cuts down on the dark side cost), and there are two dark side points giving free dark side force powers in the temple.

I consider BaoDur a must for this one (too bad he can't lead the party). Atton (or Mira if you have given her stealth abilities) to sneak in and clear out the mine field. As for the final member, it can be pretty much anyone--taking Mandalore makes it almost too easy, though.