Do you think that Midnight Hawk...

Do you think that Midnight Hawk happens to be a sister of Desert Hawk?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that Midnight Hawk happens to be a sister of Desert Hawk?

• Yes
    • No
    • Nur Ab Sal, you are so dumb
    • Actually Midnight Hawk is Desert Hawk's new account

This is weird but I have the feeling that Midnight Hawk is somehow related to Desert Hawk! Is it the same person or her relative or friend or just a coincidental similarity in nickname and gender?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

The bigger question is, are Nur Ab Sal and the Numbers man related?

They both have a ...ugh... "u" in their username and both claim to be male (although neither has been proven yet). :lol:"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

They both have a ...ugh... "u" in their username and both claim to be male (although neither has been proven yet).

How you can prove anything on the net? You want web TV relation from my shower or what?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

:)

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

That is a low blow ... predicatble as hell and unlikely to do any kind of damage since its as predictable as Bush making a reference to god when he makes a speech.

[sarcasm] And I supposed the rest of this thread is going to do someone some damage? Seeing as how it's been so original and expressed in such poetic verbose eloquence so far...I'm practically shaking in my lil' Sith boots.[/sarcasm] :)

I thought the same about me. :)

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

[sarcasm] And I supposed the rest of this thread is going to do someone some damage? Seeing as how it's been so original and expressed in such poetic verbose eloquence so far...I'm practically shaking in my lil' Sith boots.[/sarcasm]  :)

Well those are 50 seconds of my life I never will get it back ...

drakron.png

I thought the same about me. :)

Ah, sweet, blissful ignorance.

And GoA, dude, I never claimed I'm a guy. That'd be kinda pointless. Only that I like pretty lasses. :lol:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

And GoA, dude, I never claimed I'm a guy. That'd be kinda pointless. Only that I like pretty lasses.  :)

Naay, your style is too masculine. Luckily.

Besides it would be horrible to discover that one of this forum's most notorious trolls is a chick! :lol:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: