Which KotOR character would you be?

Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Darth Sion, and Kreia all combined. I am a great strategist like Revan. I am cruel and at some times just an ass like Darth Malak. I cannot be stopped pretty much like Sion. And i am a liar and manipulator like Kreia. If i could choose any star wars character it would be emperor palpatine.

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif

In terms of personality, Kreia.

For appearance, I honestly wouldn't care. Maybe Bao-dur (or any Zabrak in general). I still want a Jedi robe with a hood that covers half of my face, though. XD

If he was so old, how long ago did he lose his ability to procreate? :)

No bull, but the black-haired female Revan actually looks like me ( I was there first so ...)

Only my nose isn't as pronounced :D

Character-wise, I mostly act like Mission. Unless some gizka spawn irks the living hell out of me, I tend to go Canderous on em. (Yeah, not Mandalore, helmet-hair and all that :-)

That's about it

Greetings,

Saraya

Edit: As a side-note. For the rest, I'm like Shrek and onions, I've got layers ;)

Canderous... :thumbsup: Do I qualify as a gizka spawn, Saraya? :D

If he was so old, how long ago did he lose his ability to procreate? :)

No bull, but the black-haired female Revan actually looks like me ( I was there first so ...)

Only my nose isn't as pronounced :D

Character-wise, I mostly act like Mission. Unless some gizka spawn irks the living hell out of me, I tend to go Canderous on em. (Yeah, not Mandalore, helmet-hair and all that :-)

That's about it

Greetings,

Saraya

Edit: As a side-note. For the rest, I'm like Shrek and onions, I've got layers ;)

Canderous... :thumbsup: Do I qualify as a gizka spawn, Saraya? :D

Hehehe, of course not, by Gizka spawn I mean my little bro's snotty, spoiled little friends who find it very needed to hog the television set all day long and steal my old Starwars action figures, who tampered with my Zelda savefiles, one peed in the bed and I wasn't even allowed to react ( so mother said...)

The list is nearly endless, need I continue? I could also rant for hours about his complete inability to do ANYthing himself.

He's ten and he still needs help to get dressed, but does act like this mini-macho who already thinks every girl is either too fat or too skinny.

My reply "Well sweetie, you ain't no looker either..."

(Note: He's my half brother, so only half my genes ;))

:o

There was a hideous female of his sort in that horrible Ep I, but maybe they have more than two genders... Now that is another disturbing thought. o:)

Yeah, Arthur C. Clarke wrote a novel that contained some "future sex" in it with more than one partner. One of his most recent novels, but about ten years ago, I think. (Was it one of the "Rama" or "Odyssey" sequels? Can't recall ...)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yeah, Arthur C. Clarke wrote a novel that contained some "future sex" in it with more than one partner. One of his most recent novels, but about ten years ago, I think. (Was it one of the "Rama" or "Odyssey" sequels? Can't recall ...)

You probably refer to Rama II and garden of rama...where's there some "disturbing" behaviour from the main character to ensure her children will have enough genetic diversity...

still....great saga...

You probably refer to Rama II and garden of rama...where's there some "disturbing" behaviour from the main character to ensure her children will have enough genetic diversity...

still....great saga...

Yep, I think that was the one. Something on a spaceship with three couples, if I recall correctly?

Some rather nasty stuff has been alledged against ACC -- to do with his now native Sri Lanka and underage boys. Nothing proved, as far as I know ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

[some rather nasty stuff has been alledged against ACC -- to do with his now native Sri Lanka and underage boys. Nothing proved, as far as I know ...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/s/w_asia/74938.stm

Yeah, that's usual. The allegations have been recanted, and the investigation is "on-going", seven years without an update. If it wasn't the mirror I'd be more concerned. (Gee, I think I just managed to almost libel myself twice in two posts!)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT