Which KotOR character would you be?

Lord Revan's real name is Alfred.

Hence, Lady Revan is either the former matriarch of the Revan estate, Alfred's mother Marsara, or the newly crowned Lady Revan, Bastila Shan -- his wife.

Anything else is hearsay and non-canonical. People who say Revan is a lady, are in fact correct -- they are referring to Bastila Shan or Alfred's mother, Marsara.

I'm a mix between HK and T3; slightly homicidal but sweet (or at least I'd like to think I am)  :">

You'd like to think you're homicidal? :ph34r:

Remind me not to tick you off! :p

Atton

mistrusting every one

Don't you mean "Carth"? :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Of course I'd like to think I was! :p

It discourages people annoying me, as demonstrated by your response :p

Hee hee!

If I couldn't be either or those, then I'd be a jawa from KOTOR1 :p

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

My friend is like a gizka, breeds like crazy and no one wants him or his offspring around because they get into stuff and can be very annoying.  :)

Yeah, I know a lot of people like that...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

My friend is like a gizka, breeds like crazy and no one wants him or his offspring around because they get into stuff and can be very annoying.  >_<

Yeah, I know a lot of people like that...

*cough cough* Errrr ahh yeah sure don't like those types err..Is it hot in here? :blink:"

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Errm... I have higher standards than Mandalore too, Perpetua. After all, he did not shower and he wore a helmet like a defective kid.

But he was truly driven, by more than just stims and killing. I think it is a mission destined to fail that gives a drive no other cause could. Probably why he had no romance -- he gets his delectation from work, like all Mandalorians.

I do not like anyone particular in KOTOR2

Except the bad guys maybe

like Darth Nihilius and Darth Sion

all others (party members etc) suck or are boring

I always thought they modelled Zaalbar on me... But character wise I'm more like Kreia. Or am I? Does it matter? Of Course it does! <jokes> actually, seriousely I am a bit like her, but only in the grumpy old battleaxe with a love of teaching who mildly dislikes everyone kinda way :thumbsup: .

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

I always thought they modelled Zaalbar on me...  But character wise I'm more like Kreia.  Or am I?  Does it matter?  Of Course it does! <jokes>  actually, seriousely I am a bit like her, but only in the grumpy old battleaxe with a love of teaching who mildly dislikes everyone kinda way :luck: .

... it's funny I was reading the Bioware developer's notes and they did mention they had inspiration for one of the early characters after visiting the midlands of England ... :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

No bull, but the black-haired female Revan actually looks like me ( I was there first so ...)

Only my nose isn't as pronounced :D

Character-wise, I mostly act like Mission. Unless some gizka spawn irks the living hell out of me, I tend to go Canderous on em. (Yeah, not Mandalore, helmet-hair and all that :))

That's about it

Greetings,

Saraya

Edit: As a side-note. For the rest, I'm like Shrek and onions, I've got layers :luck: