Which KotOR character would you be?

I would say Captain Riken, the laid-back military dude on Onderon. He works for The Man, but he knows that sometimes the people in charge don't know what the hell they're doing. So he just worries about doing his job the best he can.

Also, he's friendly and helpful. I stopped a few days ago (in the rain) to jump a crappy Honda for two random girls. AND my girlfriend was with me, so my motives were totally chivalrous. :p

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I would say Captain Riken, the laid-back military dude on Onderon. He works for The Man, but he knows that sometimes the people in charge don't know what the hell they're doing. So he just worries about doing his job the best he can.

Also, he's friendly and helpful. I stopped a few days ago (in the rain) to jump a crappy Honda for two random girls. AND my girlfriend was with me, so my motives were totally chivalrous.    :)

Oh please. You were just hoping for a foursome *cough* :p

Anyway, in terms of personality and all I'd say Bao-Dur. Soft-spoken, calm and the resident tech-head. Fits me like a glove. :)

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

STATEMENT: Masters as I have no personality of my own and all my toys have batteries I actually cast off my meat bag and with lots of money that I stole from less fortunate meat bags and help tortured from NASA scientists I actually became HK-47 MK II in homage.

MY PHOTORECEPTORS!

No specific reference to Cyanida or Majin intended, but I've always thought that the drive to heal yourself or a loved one of pain is one of the easiest ways a character can become evil, even with the best intentions. Examples that spring to mind are Resident Evil and House of the Dead.

No specific reference to Cyanida or Majin intended, but I've always thought that the drive to heal yourself or a loved one of pain is one of the easiest ways a character can become evil, even with the best intentions.  Examples that spring to mind are Resident Evil and House of the Dead.

no biggie, i see what you're saying, i think. but in sion's case i think the pain came as a result of his evil, for what it's worth.

No specific reference to Cyanida or Majin intended, but I've always thought that the drive to heal yourself or a loved one of pain is one of the easiest ways a character can become evil, even with the best intentions.  Examples that spring to mind are Resident Evil and House of the Dead.

no biggie, i see what you're saying, i think. but in sion's case i think the pain came as a result of his evil, for what it's worth.

I would totally agree with you. It was more of a general point.

I'm a mix:

Bastila - I'm taciturn. ^_^

Bao-Dur - I'm good with computers... dunno if that's a tech skill but seems logical. Plus I lack emotion like him too. I'm also quiet.

Nihulus - I talk very fast sometimes and the words are all very unintelligable.

In apperance I probably look like a shorter version of Bastila and kind of like Sasha, but without the strange eyes.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

p.s Is Juhani bi or gay?

hmpf... I think Juhani actually a heterosexual kathar female.... not bi,and definatly not gay lol

Sorry if I disapoint you but Juhani could actually be bi or gay,cause in kotor 1 when you're a girl she say she care for you in the end...and more than a friend...

Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but there is no indication that Juhani is suppose to be a bisexual or gay alien. I

On my views I am like Jolee and Kreia put together - I see things from my own perspective that others somitems cannot see or understand, because I think more than one step forward, view from multiple angles and see the price/consequences.

My practical nature is somewhat like Atton/Hk-47. I like to make cruel/sarcastic jokes often limiting to offensive and I am technically skilled like Bao-Dur (can fix almost anything).

Emotionally I'm like the exile - A wound in the Force. He chose to turn away from power that made the wound. I turned away from love which made my wound, but I still live, and it gives me room to heal, to become stronger than ever.