Which KotOR character would you be?

Actually, everybody here is probably most like Revan and/or the Exile simply because that personality doesn't have a cannon version. So you can play that character anyway you want. Since that's the case you could be most likely them and probably are.

Cannot say for certain why, but on my first (five or so) play-throughs, I always ended up creating a female character. Guess I have a weakness for graceful women of will. After a while though, I actually started to associate everything that is said and done with that of a totally new female in-game personality. Weird, huh? >_<

I did play the first game as a male character for romance options once, but seeing the same dialog choices coming from a male felt... even weirder. :ph34r:

Sorry if I disapoint you but Juhani could actually be bi or gay,cause in kotor 1 when you're a girl she say she care for you in the end...and more than a friend...

I thought she was "enamored" with you and the Jedi who rescued her because she desired to be that powerful herself. She and Belaya though -- non-physical.

Although i never played as a girl, id have to say disciple. im knowledgeable, calm, the  women can't resist. once you go stephen, you never go leaven  :ph34r:

Translation: A Hutt... any Hutt. Take your pick.

I have to say Hanharrr, I'M ******* MAD!!!!

>_<;) *Backs away quietly*

Sorry if I disapoint you but Juhani could actually be bi or gay,cause in kotor 1 when you're a girl she say she care for you in the end...and more than a friend...

she was also "very close" to Belaya (the Jedi who walks around the central garden). I'd say she is gay (although it might not actually be gay for a Kathar - maybe Kathar males are all feminine like to humans.....)

"...you're no longer the girliest cadet here."

"Well, we'll just see about that"

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Belaya and Juhani are both lesbos. I extinguish them in every game. :(

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

p.s Is Juhani bi or gay?

hmpf... I think Juhani actually a heterosexual kathar female.... not bi,and definatly not gay lol

I think Juhani is simply an NPC with limited dialog options regarding your character's gender, I don't think it's worth trying to put anymore sense into it.

Kreia, because I know by that age i'll be just like her (I'm showing signs of that now >_<). Wise, Controversial, and intelligent enough to not join either sides, but instead look at the force in the "true" light--that you can't see it only being in one alignment. I don't think i'd be very manipulative though.

I guess I'm more like Atton,but I'm a girl.I always crack jokes and I'm sarcastic also,even if most of the time it's funny only for myself. :wub:

Wow, that's almost exactly what I was going to write, word for word. (well, that and the fact that I don't like droids and that I have a tendency to fall for people I really shouldn't be falling for :p )

We should hang out. We can play pazaak, laugh at our own bad jokes, and make sarcastic comments to each other.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Some serious fangirl/boism here, but I guess that's to be expected. :x

Anyway, I suppose my personality is closest to Mission. Our sense of humor is sort of same, I reckon myself a bit naive like her, and we both are loyal. On the other hand I seem to have some of Carth's quirks too. :lol:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Darth Sion... wrong gender, but we got the pain in common...  :(

I apologize in advance, but have you ever considered taking these?

:)

:D

;)

:)

:(

^_^

:p

:p

:(

:'(

Really, I am so sorry. Were it anything up to me, you would only have to name it.

Speaking of "being up to", I myself am Calo Nord through and through. (Although I am steadily growing into Jorak Uln.) :)

I guess I'm more like Atton,but I'm a girl.I always crack jokes and I'm sarcastic also,even if most of the time it's funny only for myself. ;)

Wow, that's almost exactly what I was going to write, word for word. (well, that and the fact that I don't like droids and that I have a tendency to fall for people I really shouldn't be falling for ;) )

We should hang out. We can play pazaak, laugh at our own bad jokes, and make sarcastic comments to each other.

That's great,I tought I was the only one like that here.BTW,your Atton's Redemption text is really good!It' my favorite fan text till now,and I can't wait to see the next part!Please don't stop to work on it!!!! :thumbsup:

That's great,I tought I was the only one like that here.BTW,your Atton's Redemption text is really good!It' my favorite fan text till now,and I can't wait to see the next part!Please don't stop to work on it!!!! :p

Yay! Thank you! :">

(And there is lots more coming... I hope you will like the rest as much.)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Well, I haven't played KotOR 1, so I can only choose from the KotOR2 characters.

I guess I'm mostly like an Ithorian, maybe Moza.

I just want to peacefully live together with the people around me.

Master Vandar Tokare -- wanting to reveal information but getting chided by those around me to keep it quiet. Usually by accident but occasionally wanting to reveal something secrety.

Besides, he's the coolest Jedi Master and thank god he isn't involved in that god-awful expansion pack they call a game (The Sith Lords).