Which KotOR character would you be?

Easy enough: In terms of your personality and/or appearance, which KotOR character would you say you most resemble in life?

One more thing though: Could we get a little less of that "I am Revan/Exile" thing. That is really unrealistic. (Honestly, that is just sad and you end up with a character called "Sean".) :wub:

I'd say I'm more like Jolee. A willingness to break the rules for a greater good. The loss of a much-loved spouse. The perspective on life that comes with age. Without the lightsaber. Or Force powers.

Easy enough: In terms of your personality and/or appearance, which KotOR character would you say you most resemble in life?

One more thing though: Could we get a little less of that "I am Revan/Exile" thing. That is really unrealistic. (Honestly, that is just sad and you end up with a character called "Sean".) :devil:

Jolee Bindo, no doubt about it. I usually have a really good point and get to in a roundabout long winded way. Plus I think my life has bee interesting.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Wrong gender but I would say Visas Marr...  I gave up my own will to follow that of another...

So you're a newlywed?

LOL

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

One more thing though: Could we get a little less of that "I am Revan/Exile" thing. That is really unrealistic. (Honestly, that is just sad and you end up with a character called "Sean".) :lol:

Actually, everybody here is probably most like Revan and/or the Exile simply because that personality doesn't have a cannon version. So you can play that character anyway you want. Since that's the case you could be most likely them and probably are.

Anyhow, aside from those two? Hm... tough choice. I really don't think any of the main characters fit me... Geeky like Bao-Dur? No. Nationalist like Disciple or Carth? No. Old and funny? Not really but maybe when I'm older I could be like Jolee :thumbsup:. Tough and muscular like Canderous/Mandalore? No. Not really. Loyal like Zaalbar? No, not really. Crazy like Hanharr or Aychkay? No. Teethree? Probably not.

Hmm... maybe... no... don't know. What do you think?