Which KotOR character would you be?

Easy enough: In terms of your personality and/or appearance, which KotOR character would you say you most resemble in life?

One more thing though: Could we get a little less of that "I am Revan/Exile" thing. That is really unrealistic. (Honestly, that is just sad and you end up with a character called "Sean".) :p

Professional Gizka Hunter.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I dont think there's anyone rude and sarcastic enough in either of the games.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I dont think there's anyone rude and sarcastic enough in either of the games.

With little training Bastila could be a match for you... :p"

You could be her little brother in KOTOR III.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I'd say Bastilla as I'm quiet, sheltered and bottle things up too much. But I don't have a celebrated skill that's won any wars.

If there was a single gay character in the whole of Star Wars I'd say them, just to make an annoying political point.

Oh wait - Luxa seems to be bi.... Okay, I'd be her.

Wrong sex, but I'd be the waitress in the Iziz cantina.

I'm a frequent daydreamer, and it's quite possible that a major battle could happen around me without my even noticing. "What did he ask for? I'll just guess." sums up my approach to getting drinks for friends; I preferred being in Japan, where everyone gets the same regular tea. I'm also a lightsider, at least I hope so.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Hm.... maybe Canderrous... there things we think alike-about being a true warrior,about honour.... fearless too... or should I better say-can control own fears.

And most important-we both missing a lot our days of past.

And maybe a little bit of Jolley Bindo-I always been a bit of renegade,and have own opinion about everything

Probably a mix of Bao Dur and Atton, I'm very laid back and calm but also I am very sarcastic and like to joke around.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Cross between Mira and Kreia - soft-heartededly illogical/impractical on some things yet also reserved, cranky, and cynical.

Actually, I'm closer to a cross between a Vulcan and Romulan, but that's the wrong universe....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts