Necronomicon Ex Mortis

Weiser_Cain

Was watching Evil Dead 2 and thought "hey, why dont I do my own version of the Necronomicon"! It's actually something I've been wanting to do since highschool.

What sort of subjects would you like to see in my Necronomicon? And how many pages(years of my life) would you think is acceptable?

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

O.K. Weiser : You'll need an Evil Dead-esque "wayward" hand - preferably servered. I'm sure you can do an excellent job drawing this as vestige disproportionality (intentional or otherwise), tends to be your forte. :lol:

Also you might want to check out the groovy Book of the Dead used in the Mummy movies. Man, does this Book signify great B-movies or what? :)

manthing2.jpg

Well I'm going to stay away from similar types of work other than what I've alread got burned into my brain so that it's not just my version of geiger airbrushing a landscape that really just a spine, some grating, and a vagina, thats really the devil.

O.K. Weiser : You'll need an Evil Dead-esque "wayward" hand - preferably servered. I'm sure you can do an excellent job drawing this as vestige disproportionality (intentional or otherwise), tends to be your forte.
I is try gonna do as go if dob as youb do ig engrish(intentional or otherwise).

Considering I put up about 10% of my 'work',(none of which were finished pieces apart from juhani which was pretty good before my HD died) how would you even know what my forte is?

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Well I'm going to stay away from similar types of work other than what I've alread got burned into my brain so that it's not just my version of geiger airbrushing a landscape that really just a spine, some grating, and a vagina, thats really the devil.

O.K. Weiser : You'll need an Evil Dead-esque "wayward" hand - preferably servered. I'm sure you can do an excellent job drawing this as vestige disproportionality (intentional or otherwise), tends to be your forte.
I is try gonna do as go if dob as youb do ig engrish(intentional or otherwise).

Considering I put up about 10% of my 'work',(none of which were finished pieces apart from juhani which was pretty good before my HD died) how would you even know what my forte is?

Because you always bristle up and get defensive whenever someone criticizes your work? If you didn't have doubts, and really thought you were a good artist, you'd have no need to get defensive.

<Troll>Because you always bristle up and get defensive whenever someone criticizes your work?  If you didn't have doubts, and really thought you were a good artist, you'd have no need to get defensive.  </Troll>

I gotta admit this is a good point, an artist should be able to handle criticism. And grow from it.

<Troll>Because you always bristle up and get defensive whenever someone criticizes your work?  If you didn't have doubts, and really thought you were a good artist, you'd have no need to get defensive.  </Troll>

I gotta admit this is a good point, an artist should be able to handle criticism. And grow from it.

Well damn, if it's actually a good point, I'm taking the Troll tags off.

What you have to understand is I'm a very rude person. I try to keep this under wraps but when someone starts with me well I open the gates a bit.

I kind of wish we could meet in real person so that you could see just how tame my post are. jaguars4ever wouldn't even want to be in the room with me, and what with the eye gouging and refusal to wear pants....

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

there are already several versions of the Necronicon , including one bound in human skin.

If I were you I would do things that push your sanity to the limits and then write about it. Gibberish will just make it all the more authentic. Such a book would have to be unfinished because of your untilmely death though. It all adds to the mystery.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Bruce Campbell isn't even close to the worst actor in the world. At least he can act, albeit badly. Take a look at Steven Segal for example. It's like he's wearing a mask. Can he even change expression?

Overdoing botox will do that to you.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

there are already several versions of the Necronicon , including one bound in human skin.

If I were you I would do things that push your sanity to the limits and then write about it. Gibberish will just make it all the more authentic. Such a book would have to be unfinished because of your untilmely death though. It all adds to the mystery.

You mean like vote republican and trust the europeans?

The skin thing and the intended name are nods to Evil Dead 2.

And another thing about my supposed defensiveness take a look in my neglected topic Here to see how I respond to a critique uther than 'you suck'.

Jaguars4ever has issues with me and seeks to bring me down so to hell with him.

Segal didn't use botox to achieve that dead actor look, he went to the Kevin Kostner school of acting(like you live off styrofoam).

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Rodney James Dio. Hes evil, way evil

The you can have Zakk Wilde weilding dual axes and reeming the flesh off Angela Lansbury with a symphony or eternal gloom and despair.

and the someone could kill a lamb, check that a baby lamb

Rock :lol:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.