Unannounced project?

Darth Jebus

• 8 months later...

"Hmm... Star Citadel 2 perhaps?"

Nope.

And, though I knwo you are half joking, I'll tell ya why.

1. There is no Star Citedal.

2. BIO is going to develop ME1, 2, and 3.

3. Mass Effect *is* Star Citedal.

As for Obsidian's unannounced game. We shall see... I expect to see the same people whining as per usual. Nothing new on that front. It's more of a broken record than if Obsidian were to make KOTOR 25.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

PNJ is the "unannounced project" and, because it is U3-based, it is most assuredly not KOTOR 3.

here is the thing though: if everyone from NWN2 went over to KOTOR 3 then Obsidian's 4th title (assuming it is planned and is KOTOR 3), then the staffing for the 4th project might actually be larger than the staffing of the third project...not to mention that much of the creative aspect of K3 is probably already in the can since K2 was a cliffhanger.

I suspect that *some* work is already being done on K3 but it is, at the moment, very much under wraps (small team, part time projects by the other teams, etc).

Well, not even an Obsidian game will get me to buy his[Gates'] lame consoles.

:wacko: Hah.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest MacLeodCorp

I have this theory, but it is only a theory.

Even though this thread is old, and they allrady anounced that PNJ was not a sequal. I do believe that they are secretly creating the next KotOR. I have seen it advertised in a magazine, seen hints on other sites, and I heard rumors from the Microsoft world. I wish I solid proof, but I do think they are holding back till E3 2006 to announce that the game has been in production, and they will release it in 2008.

I just saw on the front page that OE is looking for talented designers for an upcoming unannounced project.

Any guesses as to what this new project is???

I'm really hoping it's not K3, btw. But I'm totally intrigued.

[/quot

it could be kotor 3 i mean its been one year since kotor2 and remember that kotor 2 came one year after kotor 1 so theres a chance that it could be kotor3.

-Too confsing- maybe :thumbsup:

The DarkSide Clouds Everything

I have this theory, but it is only a theory.

Even though this thread is old, and they allrady anounced that PNJ was not a sequal. I do believe that they are secretly creating the next KotOR. I have seen it advertised in a magazine, seen hints on other sites, and I heard rumors from the Microsoft world. I wish I solid proof, but I do think they are holding back till E3 2006 to announce that the game has been in production, and they will release it in 2008.

OMG i saw the signs!!

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=513548