Van Buren Lives...Fallout 4

I am sure they are making all sorts of snide remarks over at RPG Codex. RPG Codex are nothing but a bunch of schoolyard bullies that are all in the same clique, and those who have the audacity to disagree with them they attack en masse and those who have the greater audacity to stand against them they attack even moreso. I am sure on their site they are using old pics of me in some graphic joke that one of them has worked on. They don't even have the conjones to attack in the real world because they are a bunch of schoolyard bullies without the cojones that have the anonymity of the Internet which is just sad.

They don't even have the conjones to attack in the real world because they are a bunch of schoolyard bullies without the cojones that have the anonymity of the Internet which is just sad.

Listen to yourself man, here you are mouthing off about peoples lack of courage, attacks in the safety of the internet and your too scared to even put a country of origin in your sig :huh: you talk about people without testicles look to yourself.

Sorry I apologise for stooping down to your level and implying you suffer from a lack of mannliness but I feel it's true and I am getting frustrated at your approach, you fell for Ex's joke which hurt your ego and now I'm sure they are finding you hilariously funny over at the codex but you gotta understand that the longer you keep this up the more amusement you give them and the longer and louder they will be laughing SO JUST LET IT GO.

:p PEACE :wub:

They don't even have the conjones to attack in the real world because they are a bunch of schoolyard bullies without the cojones that have the anonymity of the Internet which is just sad.

Listen to yourself man, here you are mouthing off about peoples lack of courage, attacks in the safety of the internet and your too scared to even put a country of origin in your sig :huh: you talk about people without testicles look to yourself.

Sorry I apologise for stooping down to your level and implying you suffer from a lack of mannliness but I feel it's true and I am getting frustrated at your approach, you fell for Ex's joke which hurt your ego and now I'm sure they are finding you hilariously funny over at the codex but you gotta understand that the longer you keep this up the more amusement you give them and the longer and louder they will be laughing SO JUST LET IT GO.

It's been stated many times by him, and unless he finally managed to make the move since then, Visc lives in Iowa. Personally, I think Visc is so fearless that if he ever actually got in a fight with someone bigger than him in real life who didn't feel the need to hold back, he'd get himself killed. But that's just me.

It's been stated many times by him, and unless he finally managed to make the move since then, Visc lives in Iowa.  Personally, I think Visc is so fearless that if he ever actually got in a fight with someone bigger than him in real life who didn't feel the need to hold back, he'd get himself killed.  But that's just me.

Ok Maybe he's more masculine than I gave him credit for but he's gotta understand the longer he keeps it up the louder the CODEX guys will laugh so if he doesn't want to keep giving them cheap thrills he should leave " :( well enough :( alone".

First law of holes when you find yorself in one stop digging :huh:

It's been stated many times by him, and unless he finally managed to make the move since then, Visc lives in Iowa.  Personally, I think Visc is so fearless that if he ever actually got in a fight with someone bigger than him in real life who didn't feel the need to hold back, he'd get himself killed.  But that's just me.

Ok Maybe he's more masculine than I gave him credit for but he's gotta understand the longer he keeps it up the louder the CODEX guys will laugh so if he doesn't want to keep giving them cheap thrills he should leave " :( well enough :( alone".

First law of holes when you find yorself in one stop digging :(

Why do you think I said that if he ever got in a fight with someone bigger and stronger than him in real life, I don't think he'd come out of it alive (or at least in non-critical condition). :huh:

Actually I have been in plenty of fights with individual larger than myself, and won. Gamiing books and large Shakespearian texts can be used more than what they are designed for. :D Also I have military experience and know how to use personal firearms, if needed.

As I said before, if they leave me alone I would leave them alone, but they won't. Its not in their nature to do so.

Actually I have been in plenty of fights with individual larger than myself, and won.  Gamiing books and large Shakespearian texts can be used more than what they are designed for.  :D  Also I have military experience and know how to use personal firearms, if needed.

As I said before, if they leave me alone I would leave them alone, but they won't.  Its not in their nature to do so.

:thumbsup: Since when did janitors have to be proficient with firearms? :shifty:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You know what, I'm tired of your freaking attitude. This isn't a place where you antagonize everyone. YOU ARE NOT AMONGST FRIENDS HERE.

YOU TRAITOR.

BACKSTABBER.

I TRUSTED YOU. I HELPED YOU THROUGH THAT TIME WHEN THENE DUMPED YOU

AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME.

NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS!

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

You know what, Magical Volo never pulled this kind of BS on me. HE WAS A MUCH BETTER PERSON THAN YOU'LL EVER BE.

*sigh* Magical Volo is my light, my flower, my candlelit dinner. He ascends from the clouds down and shines the purity of his heart for all to share the love and happiness of the divine world. If only everyone could be like him.

Hadescopy.jpg

You fool, you took his love and twisted it to your own ends, you manipulated and perverted him.

He isn't the kind and gentle person we all used to love and respect all because of your own bitterness.

I was too much of a coward to speak out before, but enough is enough. I can stay quiet no longer and the time has come Llyranor. The time to meet your doom by my hand.

TO DEATH!

Hadescopy.jpg