Van Buren Lives...Fallout 4

Meh. The net is evil. Between teams breaking up, being accused of being evil, and all that; it's just not worth it delaing with the Netters other than toying with me in threads like these. :p

You wouldn't know it, but I managed to get some people to actually worship you. I mean, YOU. That is quite a feat in itself. The mere mention of your name makes them shudder.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Thats the problem you have taken Ex's creative little april fools joke and personalised it into an attack on you. It wasn't about you never was, never will be, sadly your only one person. Ex's joke was about fooling a communitie and it worked brilliantly so just appreaciate how fortunate we, the communittee are to be in the presence of a comic genius cause you, Ex and/or myself may not be here tomorrow.

:p PEACE ;)

Actually I never saw Ex's little post as an atack on me, but a libelous statement about two companies and their products. It wasn't an obvious joke to me til I actually visited the RPG Codex site, which I very much avoid like the plague. I saw it first here then at NMA, which I thought NMA was at least a credible site that puts forth reliable information. I know that is no longer the case and will not believe anything NMA puts forth in their news section.

Guest Surlent
Meh. The net is evil. Between teams breaking up, being accused of being evil, and all that; it's just not worth it delaing with the Netters other than toying with me in threads like these.

gg noob f4g stfu no re suxx0rzz 111 101z

Yea, net crowd can be tough sometimes vol, but don't let them turn you to a cynic. You just need PWN them 11 ;)

btw funny thread. Seems that good april joke in Codex really kicked off on the whole net. :p

am not sure why vis is worked up. were a joke. would have been a better joke if tt and exit weren't so clumsy, but it were clearly a joke. is not even likes the subject matter were offensive... which, given the oddities of the codex peoples, is something we should try 'n reinforce. none of the childish pr0n or profanity one might otherwise expect. is no making fun of the disabled or retarded. no bigotry or hate or anything remotely offensive.

were just a joke. were obvious and banal, but it were still just a joke. maybe you not think joke were funny. okie dokie. is a valid response. but to be angered by codexian attempt at humor is

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

none of the childish pr0n or profanity one might otherwise expect.  is no making fun of the disabled or retarded.  no bigotry or hate or anything remotely offensive.

Note to self: Next year, work in a picture of a naked, crippled, retarded person to the gag.

On that note, anyone got any naked pictures of Visceris? I may need one in 11.8 months.

One thing I think is funny that the Codexers actually care what I think that they go out of their way not only to post here about my comments a couple of them tried to PM me, with cain hope that I would actually read their stupidity.

HA!

If they truly didn't give a crap about my ramblings, my inane rantings, and my nonsensical postings on this forum or any other forum that I frequent I just have to ask why would they come out of their little hole of website to insult me, belittle me, and such when I do a fine job by myself. Either I really struck a nerve over there or they are worse than me.

HA!

I can't believe you're still whining about this, Visceris. This has to be a new record.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche