Van Buren Lives...Fallout 4

I am sure that is very good advice for you, Saint.  I hope you are follwing it to the best of your ability which isn't much I know.  Keep trying and one day you might be worth something to someone.  :thumbsup:

Lets all try and remain a bit mature here guys, personal insults will get us no where. Just put that complete brilliant April fools prank down to Ex's high spirits.

The same guys who were laughing over one poster here who claimed he was going to completely rewrite the game engine behind KotOR.. are now facing the same dilemma themselves. Lots of talk, nothing to show and internal group problems. How original.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm not sure about internal conflicts... there wasn't any "conflict" per se that I know of....

It's just when one member decided they wanted to make the mod have a rapist main character option... and several others agreed with it... and my protests were more or less shouted down... I decided it was time to go.

"If someone attacks me I will attack back, especially if it is a Codexer who has no control over his own site."

You attacked the Codex first in this thread. This joke of theirs wans't directed at anyone - it was in the spirit of April Fool's. Geez.

"The same guys who were laughing over one poster here who claimed he was going to completely rewrite the game engine behind KotOR.. are now facing the same dilemma themselves. Lots of talk, nothing to show and internal group problems. How original."

Aye, we failed. **** happens. :(

"The fact I was really starting to dislike one of the other members didn't help."

Eh. You always disliked me. :p

"It's just when one member decided they wanted to make the mod have a rapist main character option... and several others agreed with it... and my protests were more or less shouted down... I decided it was time to go."

All I said, was if handled right, it could be done maturely in the theme of FO. Sadly, this guy didn't seem to want to handle it maturely. I know others shut you down; but I didn't. I udnerstood the points you were making over that. :huh:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Now did I name names or say you were the one Volourn"

LOL It's just easier to assume when someone speaks negatively about someone on the net it's probaly in reference to me. It's just reflex to think that. :D

"I don't even remember his screenname anymore to tell the truth"

Same here. :luck:

Rape module? What the heck, guys?

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

"Hey, if you're looking to be part of a NWN2 mod team, we're open to applications!"

No. No more teams, guilds, what have you through the 'net for me.

I don't trust Netters at all anymore.

"Rape module? What the heck, guys?"

Says the one who had certain plans for Sims 2 mods... :)>_<

Meh. The net is evil. Between teams breaking up, being accused of being evil, and all that; it's just not worth it dealing with the Netters other than toying with them in threads like these. ;)

Rape module? What the heck, guys?

Some kind of japanese thing? Is there tentacles too?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

If someone attacks me I will attack back, especially if it is a Codexer who has no control over his own site.

Thats the problem you have taken Ex's creative little april fools joke and personalised it into an attack on you. It wasn't about you never was, never will be, sadly your only one person. Ex's joke was about fooling a communitie and it worked brilliantly so just appreaciate how fortunate we, the communittee are to be in the presence of a comic genius cause you, Ex and/or myself may not be here tomorrow.

:wub: PEACE :wub:

If someone attacks me I will attack back, especially if it is a Codexer who has no control over his own site.

Thats the problem you have taken Ex's creative little april fools joke and personalised it into an attack on you. It wasn't about you never was, never will be, sadly your only one person. Ex's joke was about fooling a communitie and it worked brilliantly so just appreaciate how fortunate we, the communittee are to be in the presence of a comic genius cause you, Ex and/or myself may not be here tomorrow.

If I wasn't a more polite and mannerly person, I'd tell you to get off of Ex's knob. Fortunately for you, I am and...um...yeah. It was funny. It wasn't genius (the aforementioned grammar and such led me to believe it wasn't real, not to mention I'd have to suspend my belief just a wee bit to much for my tastes, my BS klaxxon went off), but it was funny. It pulled the wool over Visc's eyes, and he's overreacting in typical Visceris fashion. :)

The news post was blatantly and very obviously a joke. I mean come on...

Visceris's problem is not the lack of believability of Ex's joke in fact it was quite the opposite now if your trying to inflame the situations with imputations on Vis cognitive powers please cease and desist as it is unhelpful.