Van Buren Lives...Fallout 4

So says the person who created an account just to troll Hades  >_<

That's what I originally did. It's just taken me over 3000 posts to do it.

Your first post says otherwise ;)

:p

:lol:

Interesting read.  With each additional tidbit of info on the game that's released, it makes me more and more anxious to play it.  Too bad it's still a good 9 months away  :(

So says the person who created an account just to troll Hades.

Yeah, keep evading the issue. After all, it was you who didn't realize that there were such things as time zones.

I'm sorry, did you think your opinion mattered? :lol:

You should slap whoever told you that as it appears they lied to you :(

Now you're creating false info as well as trolling, either keep with facts or don't bother talking >_<

That was my first post?  >_<

I actually kept on topic back then.  Then the rest of you fools dragged me to your depths of off-topicness.

Yups, it was :lol:

As for the "topic"... it should be closed, the first is heck and gone and this is just flamebait and troll account creation bait.

Now you're creating false info as well as trolling, either keep with facts or don't bother talking  >_<

Uh, he's posting nothing but facts. He wasn't joking about the time zones... :lol:"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

As for the "topic"... it should be closed, the first is heck and gone and this is just flamebait and troll account creation bait.

Sorry to say this Darque, but I find you're contributing to it at this point.

All the more reason for it to be closed. >_<

You seem familiar for some reason... were you gone for a while then came back? :ph34r:

how could anybody get this far w/o thinking that the thing were a hoax?  bad writing skills mixed with ridiculous codex/nma/dac dogma made it seem obvious that this were a joke to us.  could not take serious.  would not be angered.  were just silly and  kinda banal. 

You're making fun of our writing skill? You, of all people? :p Please take a good look at yourself in the mirror.

did somebody at codex get burned lately by somebody else's joke... this fallout 4 thing seemed more like a cry for help than a genuine attempt to fool folks.

You are free to believe that, if you find such thoughts comforting. It was an April Fool's joke. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm rather appalled by the lack of a sense of humor and/or intelligence displayed by some of the posters here pertaining to their reaction to the aforementioned April Fool's joke.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

I'm sorry, did you think your opinion mattered?

I'm sorry, did you believe that if you have more than 4000 posts then your opinion matters more?

Now you're creating false info

You've said that the joke wasn't funny as it didn't appear on April the 1st. Someone directed your attention to the fact that it did appear on April the 1st, for well-known reasons. To that your reply was "It's not relevant", which clearly is false. I got curious about the reasons you might've had for it, because I thought that maybe you just wanted to say something negative about the Codex. It seems that what you're saying is "The joke was Bad because I got the date wrong".

I'm rather appalled by the lack of a sense of humor and/or intelligence displayed by some of the posters here pertaining to their reaction to the aforementioned April Fool's joke.

Had I seen it on the 1st I would have laughed :p

Seeing it on the 31st... my heart actually skipped a beat <_<

"You're making fun of our writing skill? You, of all people? Please take a good look at yourself in the mirror. "

as you still don't seem to get, we do on purpose. if Gromnir were trying to fool people into believing that a press release were genuine, we would not post so broken as exit. we got intent. exit were doing his best.

"If we managed to piss off both Gromnir The Retarded and Visceris The Other Retard, then it was time well spent. Have fun!"

confused. what on earth makes you think that Gromnir were pissed off? we said that it were silly and obvious.

"could not take serious. would not be angered. were just silly and kinda banal. "

sure sounds like we were pissed off, no?

am never sure if tt and exit is as stoopid as they act or if is some intentional obtuseness.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Some of the negatively charged comments about the codex in this thread have caused me concern. I always found those codex chaps to be wonderful, particularly Fez. Now if Ex's high spirited april fools day prank has caused some discomfort then that is unfortuanate and I'm sure unintended.

"You're making fun of our writing skill? You, of all people? Please take a good look at yourself in the mirror."

To point out the obvious as Grom did himself, his writing 'skill' shown in his posts is done purposely on his behalf. It's one thing to make fun of my typing mistakes which are done 'cause of lazy rushing while posting; but making fun of his 'poor wrting skillz' when he does it on purpose is plain retarded.

Anywyas, people should stop whining about this joke. Seriously, no reason to hyperventilate over it.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

A good april fool's joke is supposed to play with people's feelings! If it made your heart skip a beat, good! That way, when you find out it was a joke, you're either gonna be pissed as hell or laugh out loud at your own silliness.

I laughed. Good joke!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!