Van Buren Lives...Fallout 4

Sheer stupidity, that is all it is.  Only an idiot would post a hoax on a news site.

It's just a joke. Don't throw a huge fit.

Given how many people wanted this very thing to happen, it's a VERY cruel joke.

They are an even better joke on their own as reality would obviously indicate it would never happen. It should of been an obvious prank from the outset, especially around april 1st.

Boss: You're fired.

Me: Ummm will you let me have my job if I dance for you?

Boss: No, I don't think so-

Me: JUST LET ME DANCE

*Dances*

Anyone stating that April 1st jokes should not contain lies is an idiot.

Anyone thinking that if he/she lives in the USA (or country x) then the rest of the world should be only allowed to make April 1st jokes if it's the current date in the US (or country x)... should think again.

Anyone stating that April 1st jokes should not contain lies is an idiot.

Anyone thinking that if he/she lives in the USA (or country x) then the rest of the world should be only allowed to make April 1st jokes if it's the current date in the US (or country x)... should think again.

Anyone who creates an account "just" to complain about someone complaining about something needs more help than the person complaining :blink:

Say that three times fast :)

"The return of this exceptional series is aimed at the core fans of Fallout

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)