Van Buren Lives...Fallout 4

I still say that Bethesda and Obsidian should seek legal action against Exitium and RPG Codex for what was clearly misinformation about their respective companies and products done so in a malicious manner.

Exitium? Oh yes, I remember Exitium from the old BIS forum, always behaving like a pompous, self-important ar*e ...

Agreed.

He really thinks hes someone special by the way he seems to put down everyone else down and insult them in 'news' postings. Issue with his self esteem if I was to take a educated guess.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

How did anyone get taken in by this april fools joke.

come on

Rpgcodex and NMA practically switch of years doing this stuff! :thumbsup:

timing.

It was posted on the 31st, not April 1st.

On April 1st it would have been amusing.

On any other day it's not funny.

I still say that Bethesda and Obsidian should seek legal action against Exitium and RPG Codex for what was clearly misinformation about their respective companies and products done so in a malicious manner.

Exitium? Oh yes, I remember Exitium from the old BIS forum, always behaving like a pompous, self-important ar*e ...

Agreed.

He really thinks hes someone special by the way he seems to put down everyone else down and insult them in 'news' postings. Issue with his self esteem if I was to take a educated guess.

damn, people are upset by this, wow

btw, the negtive news post is a rpgcodex trademark, rather than something exit does.

timing.

It was posted on the 31st, not April 1st.

On April 1st it would have been amusing.

On any other day it's not funny.

I definitely agree with Darque. I hardly ever know what day it is anyway, and I came across this news story which was awesome. Lord knows I am so starved for a good RPG, that I jump at every opportunity. To find out later, that someone decided to play an April fools joke, on a day that isn't April 1 and you might see where some will believe.

It is somewhat like the mirage in the desert. A thirsty man runs towards the oasis, and it is only when he starts drinking sand that her realizes his mistake. But then the next oasis he sees, he does the same thing. I am thirsty for some Fallout goodness, and got suckered by a mirage. I'll probably jump for the next false alarm as well.

:"> :thumbsup:

...anyone that takes anything Excrementium says wit' anythin' but a grain o' salt 'pparently doesna know the lad...live an' learn, lads & lasses... :thumbsup:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

• Like 1

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

"I am not refering to his news post, but I am refering to the way he behaved on the BIS/Lionheart forums. His postings basically made him look like a complete ar*e."

Pot. kettle. Black. Afterall, youa re flaming someone here when he has not flamed you at all in this thread. Talk about attacking someone for no reason.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

So.. if I was to write the following:

"Hades is a crying, whining hypocrite" that would be okay as I'm just stating a fact about his character?

Hmm.. Sure sounds like an attack to me. <>

P.S. This was an example; not an attack.. this time. LOL :(

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Pot. kettle. Black. Afterall, youa re flaming someone here when he has not flamed you at all in this thread. Talk about attacking someone for no reason.

Merely voicing my opinion on the impression I got when he was posting on the old BIS forums. A statement. An opinion. Nothing else. I would hardly call that flaming.

Merely voicing my opinion on the impression I got when he was posting on the old BIS forums. A statement. An opinion. Nothing else. I would hardly call that flaming.

Hades used to post at Black Isle?

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Hades used to post at Black Isle?

Visceris.

The best thing about this joke is all the people bitching and whining because they got their hopes up but ultimately lack a sense of perspective.

A *real* bad April Fool's Day joke is faking a hacker attack on a forum by deleting, one by one, all of the hosted project forums, then most of the other forums, leaving about six out of dozens left, then screwing it up so that you have to revert to a six-month old backup, all the while changing all the posts with a filter so that everyone talks in really bad, repetitive pirate speak, thank you very much HLP.

Maybe not exactly that, but close enough for my purposes.

Geez, some people are so unfunny. Hah...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I did for a bit, till I saw the original news post at RPGCodex.

You're really taking this hard, aren't you, Visceris?

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

Now, this where it gets interesting...

*takes out popcorns*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds