Van Buren Lives...Fallout 4

Sorry, but I don't see it that way.  A news site, television station, or newspaper has to maintain a certain level of professionalism 100% all the time otherwise what would be the point of reporting the news in the first place.  It would be no better than those lame arse tabloids with huge headlines talking about Batboy or putting out false information on some celebrity.

But those are funny too. When I went back to college my friends gave me this tabloid that had the headline, "World's Smartest Chimp Goes to College" and I hung it on my refrigerator. I still laugh anytime I get a coke

::looks at refrigerator and giggles::

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I admit it, yes. Then I tracked it back where it came from and RPG Codex was the source. There was a glimmer of hope that Fallout 3 would not be Morrowind with Guns and I should have realized that hope is a fallacy and worthless.

This is not a joke. Simply false news done so in a malicious way and should be dealt with accordingly by civil law when a news site, may it be on the web or some other media, relates false information about a company, individual, and/or product.

Sorry, I don't find yellow journalism and hoaxes one bit funny. Never have and never will.

That's why I watch CNN.  Heck, it's even endorsed by the Dark Lord of the Sith.  :o

Can't say I've ever seen CNN cover any gaming news. :ermm:

I find you lack of faith disturbing.

They have a game section at their site.

Eh? I just took a look (my curiosity was too great) and the closest thing I saw was an Entertainment section, with subsections of movies, music, tv, and books. No gaming section to be seen.

Not that it matters much, though.

"Who could blame Skynet? He's such a cute, innocent, steel-bolted robot."

-Gauntlet

That's why I watch CNN.  Heck, it's even endorsed by the Dark Lord of the Sith.  :o

Can't say I've ever seen CNN cover any gaming news. :ermm:

Eh? I just took a look (my curiosity was too great) and the closest thing I saw was an Entertainment section, with subsections of movies, music, tv, and books. No gaming section to be seen.

They also have a show on CNN caled 'Next'. Good stuff. :ermm:

manthing2.jpg

That's why I watch CNN.  Heck, it's even endorsed by the Dark Lord of the Sith.  :devil:

Can't say I've ever seen CNN cover any gaming news. :(

http://money.cnn.com/commentary/game_over/

They have one in the technology section too. I think they have a few more, not sure.

Stop spamming. This thread is about how you suckers fell for the hoax.

:ph34r:

By "you suckers", you clearly mean no body, correct? Because that's about how many people thought this was legit.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)