Van Buren Lives...Fallout 4

Another freaking reason to hate RPG Codex. You know, as a news site they should be more freaking responsible and NMA peeps should know better to trust anything that Exitium has to say.

F**king ****.

Why the hell would NMA trust anything that RPG Codex says in the first place?

Another freaking reason to hate RPG Codex.  You know, as a news site they should be more freaking responsible and NMA peeps should know better to trust anything that Exitium has to say.

F**king ****.

Hilarious.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

The sequel to Fallout 3, previously codenamed "Van Buren" during its development at Interplay is to resume development at Obsidian Entertainment under the currently given title of "Fallout 4", which may be subject to change. The game is to be produced by Bethesda Softworks LLC (www.bethsoft.com), a Zenimax Media company."

You should have noticed by the fact they are doing Fallout 4 not 3 that it was a joke.

All the swedish newspapers have at least one April Fools joke. Every year. It doesn't hurt someone's credibility to publish a joke once a year, on a day everyone knows will be full of foolishness. By taking it too seriously, though, you're kind of making a fool of yourself.

The city I grew up in has a rocket science center in the middle of it. They fire up satellites regularly, so when the biggest local newspaper published the news that new overhead photos would be taken of the city, and everyone who wanted to be on the photos should go out into the city streets around noon and wear something red, it wasn't really anything strange. Most people got the joke, but on that day there were an over-abundance of retired people casually strolling the streets of the city.. all wearing bright red colours. Best april fools joke evah!!1!!eleven.

(Either that or when Sweden's biggest newspaper published the news that an ordinary light-butter brand, applied to one's face, would give you a perfect tan in minutes.. and that particular brand sold out in almost the entire country.)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Sorry, but I don't see it that way. A news site, television station, or newspaper has to maintain a certain level of professionalism 100% all the time otherwise what would be the point of reporting the news in the first place. It would be no better than those lame arse tabloids with huge headlines talking about Batboy or putting out false information on some celebrity.

Yeah...Its especially crappy since today isn't even April Fools, or I might have caught it. Oh well, back to lurking. I was really excited there for a second. Everything I read on Van Buren showed that there was a significant amount of work placed into it, and I was just glad that the developers were gonna get a chance to finally let us play it.

Damn shame is all.

What is hilarious about it?

Your outburst was pretty damn funny. You are overreacting, methinks. Those fansites haven't the same credibility as official news channels and I don't think they even want to.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Another freaking reason to hate RPG Codex.  You know, as a news site they should be more freaking responsible and NMA peeps should know better to trust anything that Exitium has to say.

F**king ****.

I agree.

I had no reason to hate RPG Codex but now I loathe them with all my might.... if that's where this thing started.