Influence

The only way other than downloading a tool from pcgamemods.com is to check their alignment. The closer they are to the PCs then the better the influence.

I think you only ever need 6 influence points to fully max gain/loss. Maybe only exception is visas and Mira's conversation path. Their influence seems to skyrocket if you follow the correct dialogue tree.

A truly awesome mod. Especially awesome because 1) It gives you a quest option for acquiring the item without turning on cheats and 2) It gives you dark side points if you use the item to modify influence of party members, which makes sense to me.

Really, my favourite mod so far.

I just use that save game editor if I want to look at influence numbers or change them for cutscene viewing purposes.

I still haven't been able to get anyone past 99 in DS/LS, (legitly, no mods) and hence to LS/DS mastery, like some report having been able to do.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I still haven't been able to get anyone past 99 in DS/LS, (legitly, no mods) and hence to LS/DS mastery, like some report having been able to do.

I've always wondered how people put a number of Influence. Do they just use the Save Game Editor to check?

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I've always wondered how people put a number of Influence. Do they just use the Save Game Editor to check?

I guess so, that or a mod which reveals the same variable. I've used the save game editor, but even setting the influence to 100 in the save game editor doesn't guarantee lightside mastery for companions. It seems to be random, or might depend on your charisma as well.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I just use that save game editor if I want to look at influence numbers or change them for cutscene viewing purposes.

I have been able to get DS mastery for Atton, Handmaiden and Visas just by being DS master myself and having at least 98 infuence with them (maybe less could also work). I was a Sith Lord, and that may play a role.

Edit: I also had 16 Charisma

I never was able to gain LS mastery for my NPC

Yea, I haven't tried as DS yet - after intially playing DS (which was very fun), I've been playing LS ever since, for....er....game play reasons. Yeah, that's it....

It seems odd that you'd be able to get NPC mastery only on DS tho...strange.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yea, I haven't tried as DS yet - after intially playing DS (which was very fun), I've been playing LS ever since, for....er....game play reasons. Yeah, that's it....

It seems odd that you'd be able to get NPC mastery only on DS tho...strange.

I got lightside mastery with Handmadien so it is possible and i think i may have got it with Bao Dur aswell but i focused on them 2 in the game so that could be the reason....

I've had high charimisa (16+), full influence (where they won't get more even if you do the bits where they gain). I've taken a dark side point and then re-gained light points w/the thought that maybe that would re-set something.

Nothing. Zilcho. The alignment bar stays one notch below Mastery. I feel deprived. :angry: :D

It would be nice if the patch fixed this, and 'mastery' was achieved say between 95 and 100 LS points (or 0 and 5 DS), rather than only at the absolute maximum. Probably too late to request that, though. Or maybe not...

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I got Visas,Bao-Dur and Handmaiden light mastery when were playing the game for first time. Played LS Jedi guardian--->Jedi Weapon Master

Brianna got master LightSide after becoming a jedi (I had MLS too,so maybe that is the explanation). Same was with bao-dur. Not sure on what point visas became LMS....

Cant say anything about other chars,coz didnt used em,neither cared about high influence with them. (well,maybe Mandalore a bit.... he gained some LS points with me)

I've always played female Exile, w/Sentinel as 1st class and I've used Weapons Master, Assassin, and uh, whatever the LS version of Assasin is.

It's either a (rather random) bug (to get it or not to get it) or there's something really specific to achieving it that some of us just never 'get'. *shrug

I got light side mastery with T3, Atton, Visas, Mira and Bao Dur, and Dark mastery with T3, HK, Visas and Mira.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.