Convo with Kreia

After you escape Peragus II and you talk with Atton, and he sends you to talk with Kreia, where she then explains everything that happend. I always lose influence with her at the end of the conversation. It's a very long conversation and I've already reloaded once and still the same.

Is there any way to not lose influence or even gain some? If so what line of questioning do I need to follow?

Yes, I do NOT want to lose influence, but it seems I always am, at least folllowing the answers that I thought would be okay but apparently arent.

So I'm wondering what lines do I have to give to gain. Can anyone help me out?

So I'm wondering what lines do I have to give to gain. Can anyone help me out?

Not from memory, no. But I don't think you have to do the whole conversation in one go. You can exit the conversation after every thread, see what the effect was on your alignment, and then talk to her again. As far as I know, you don't lose any conversation possibilities that way.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The following will result in no influence lost, but no gain either:

When you lost....

If I felt the loss...

Like what consequences...

Then we'll work together...

Does our connection...

Will do...

The other threads, like Revan/Malak, Mandalorian wars, etc., can be done later.

I think it is the last lines when she tells you to look for Atton in the ****pit, there are about 5 possible answers iirc, I don't exactly remember which one gives you influence but I guess it's the "gonna smash his skull" answer which lets you gain influence with Kreia (and recieve DS points)

Okay I got it. I had to save and reload a few times, but thankfully that's fast. You had to enquire about feeling the force again, and lead her on to asking you to be her trainer. If you dont do this, then you dont gain any influence.

I think I was losing influence on the first set of responses. I told them that it was her choice that made her lose her hand, the other choices were either too harsh or made it sound like you were pitying her.

Thanks for all the replies everyone.