Transformers vs. Tales of the Jedi

transvsjedi.jpg

Transformers Theme Song to listen while you read.

(not exactly my best work but its all Im going to waste on you miserable lot... gah, I even misspelled and made a continuity error.. oh well)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You could kill me with that. (!)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Yeah and think about all titanic work that Kaftan did only to show the superiority of megatron!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

HAHAHAHAHA! LOL

Thanks for that it was hilarious. Also thanks for the theme link. It brought back some memories. How 80's of it to describe the point of the series in the title song.

Its still alot better then that "You Got the Touch" song that was used when Rodimus(I always have to laugh at that name) Prime used the Matrix of Leadership to destroy the giant Transformer from the inside during the movie

I'd forgot what a "hard charging" guitar riff they used for that theme song

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Rodimus was kind of a failed concept if you ask me.. I mean, the brave and glorious leader of the Autobots is a Winnebago?! WTF?

And the theme song is just pure gold. Apart from the strained lyrics, just take the fact that the last part of the guitar wailing is completely and utterly out of key.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Rodimus was kind of a failed concept if you ask me..  I mean, the brave and glorious leader of the Autobots is a Winnebago?! WTF?

And the theme song is just pure gold. Just take the fact that the last part of the guitar wailing is completely and utterly out of key.

I thought he was a garbage truck?

Ya it was strange that he only became the Winnebago after he recieved the Matix, before he was just a goofy looking two door. That was a sad time for Transformers. Optimus had more rumors that he was still alive then Tupac. I remember one time he came back but he had some wierd Robot disease and it made all the Autobot turn on each other.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ya it was strange that he only became the Winnebago after he recieved the Matix, before he was just a goofy looking two door. That was a sad time for Transformers. Optimus had more rumors that he was still alive then Tupac. I remember one time he came back but he had some wierd Robot disease and it made all the Autobot turn on each other.

Yeah I remember that. He released the energy of the matrix to save the Autobots & Decepticons, as well as reclaiming he place as leader from Rodimus. Optimus Prime Forever! :p

Damn. You've got alot of talent, man.  Come to think of it, alot of people on here are really talented.

Yes, the sheer amount of talent and genious I used in putting this together in photshop is nigh inconcievable. It really takes a man to know his way around the vastly complex and bewildering copy&paste function.

In one of the later cartoon episodes where Rodimus is the leader of the Autobots and Megatron gets a full body transformation into....purple armor, some human astronauts discover a ship with Optimus Prime in it heading for the sun and rescue his body.

Can't remember how they bring him back to life though. I think the robots with the tentacle arms help out or something. And the autobots do fight each other for awhile and so do they humans. They were both susceptible to the virus which Optimus Prime was carrying.

Then Optimus gets his wits back, kicks some butt and sets everything right. I think after a few episodes Optimus has to sacrafice himself again for some cause or another. Can't remember.

In one of the later cartoon episodes where Rodimus is the leader of the Autobots and Megatron gets a full body transformation into....purple armor, some human astronauts discover a ship with Optimus Prime in it heading for the sun and rescue his body.

Can't remember how they bring him back to life though. I think the robots with the tentacle arms help out or something. And the autobots do fight each other for awhile and so do they humans. They were both susceptible to the virus which Optimus Prime was carrying.

Then Optimus gets his wits back, kicks some butt and sets everything right. I think after a few episodes Optimus has to sacrafice himself again for some cause or another. Can't remember.

How many times has Optimus died? I saw him die in the movie.

His dumbest death has to be when he kills himself for not rescuing some tiny green npc's in the videogame of death duel with Megatron.

Actually die? I think that because his writer couldn't bare to see his creation die wrote that Optimus's ghost went to live in a Temple on a small planet, and there he waited until another Autobot set up an Autobot Academy there and then he struck. Teaching one Autobot to make an "increditable" Expando Sword, and even managed in some strange way to but the Autobot into a sort of coma or something. Anyway most rational Transformer fans just ignore this as the work of a retard who couldn't bare to see his creation die

I wonder if Laozi and Kaftan are also fans of Turtles.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I only remember April O'Neal and her yellow suit.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I just thought the toys sucked. I mean, they had no special gizmo mechanisms like He-Man and Transformers had.