Fan Art Requests

That's not a bad drawing, it's just not what I had in mind, that would be more of a brute type of apprentice to my character, I like the face tho it's pretty sweet.

thanks for taking the time man!

oh, but back to the naming thread...ur still the bastard child of Obsidian Ent. ;-)

cheers!

Hey I like that one alot better. He's thinned out but still looks muscular.

I like the clothing design on him very much too. And btw you captured the eyes exactly how I was trying to explain him.

One thing, if you wanted to give it a shot, could u throw an over-cloak/hood on him? I don't know if those are problems for u, I cant draw hoods worth crap thats why I needed someones help haha.

But yeah I like the V-Neck design rather than the turtle neck style of the first one and etc. very cool.

Also, how are you at drawing lightsabers?

but yeah awesome job so far, thanks for taking the time, I guess the notorious artists on this forum don't have time >_<" :p

Hoods are too difficult for me. So are Jedi robes. That's why I came up with that body-armor look. Like I said before, it had been two years. The way I drew these bodies was by tracing over some older drawings of mine. I can't remember how I once drew body shapes and styles. Lightsabers are horrible to draw. I can't manage to keep a straight line.

I could draw a hood and a saber. But the thing I can't seem to do is combine them with a bod in one image.

satasn.jpg

I would have uploaded it earlier but the electricity guys killed my power. ^_^

Bobby was a chemist's son but Bobby is no more.
What Bobby thought was H2O was H2SO4.

Wow that is actually pretty cool, i bet it would look awesome when coloured.

Using multiple overlays and shading and lighting and crap in photoshop. I dont know anything about it i just read some comic artists method once.

I have no idea how to color. That there is the best I know to do. Wish I had learned when I was younger. 25 is just too old to learn. :thumbsup:

I'd love to see your sketches colored, Odinson... they're quite nice as is!

Here's something that you might find helpful:

Phoq's Photoshop Tutorial!

That's her name. Phoq's guide is the one I was looking for. Thanks witchzenka! :p And also thank you for the comments. :">

I think I'd need to learn to ink, as well as use shadows. I'm "learning" by look at other sketches.

Dude man that looks sick! the saber looks fine its just too short and alitte too pointy at the tip but that looks really good lol. I dont know what ur talkin about lookin bad haha

the cape looks real nice too but it should start from the shoulders, it wouldnt even have to be detailed as the rest, I just mean like easy stuff....

yeah I sent an email to that artist, those drawings are amazing, and he/she takes requests!!! hopefully they'll do mine!!!

Incredible work isn't it. After I saw his stuff, I had to try to draw what I attached earlier. It's nothing compared to his. I was honestly astounded. I hope he can help. I had signed his guestbook and told him I recommeded hi to a poster.

Wow...

Anyway, a while ago I said that I was inspired to draw KoTOR fanart. Well, it took me like, 2 fry gand weeks, but:

This is my version of Revan...VERY sketchy...which would explain why it's in sketches...

This is my version of the Exile...*whisper*and you don't notice that her left arm is too long...

I also have an idea for a big dramatic picture , showing Revan on the bridge of her ship in that one (well two I guess...) movie when Bastila and the Jedi confront her. It would look really jawsome if I would put enough effort into it to properly detail the giant battle going on outside...