Fan Art Requests

Hey I've noticed tons and tons of AWESOME fan art being posted by you guys and I'm very impressed....I was wondering though, if anyone would be interested in drawing a Sith Lord for me that I have created in some of my fan fic....just so I could put the pic up with the story and stuff.....I've tried in the past, because I used to draw, but I've just lost it, and I was never as good as the majority of posters here.....would anyone be interested in drawing a badass for me? heh!

I'd give the artist credit of course and they can/should sign their work anyway....

here's the description I had....if anyone is interested. It'd be fun for u darkside artists....

I always was a HUGE fan of the classic Long Dark Hooded Cloak look for a Sith Lord....and I like the idea they did with ep 3 anakin...it was the idea I always tried to draw to an extent but could never quite get....

Basically long dark cloak, a mix of what Sidious wore, and what Revan wore...except no mask.....the face must be shown. For the face I always pictured a once attractive male, who succombed to the darkside.....thin but slightly muscular body frame....the face would be an attractive face, but with massive dark circles under the eyes...and the eyes would look soul-less....not the yellow eye thing tho haha.....and only facial hair I think would look good would be the classic goate, or some stubble....I always pictured the perfect Sith Lord sort of like the biblical description of SATAN. A beautiful, powerful angel, that thirsted for power and etc and fell from grace......

The character is for my Sith Lord from my story.......Lord Satasn....or Lord Sildurion, whichever one I think fits better....in my story Sildurion was the master of Satasn.

sooooo........anyone interested???? I'd greatly appreciate it!

It would be great if one of the talented artists here could take a shot and drawing LS Visas... personally I would like to see Visas and a male exile, or Visas with a purple lightsaber... or meditating.... something cool - the possibilities are numerous, and im certainly not going to be picky!

Im sure there are others that would love to see this, as there isn't much around of Visas... or male exiles for that matter. Of course its all the choice of the artist and I respect that, and I know these things take time, but if any one of you would even consider it, I would be grateful :rolleyes:

- Dan

I drew a quick sketch of Visas. Sorry her right arm looks a bit messed up. Anyways, it looks better than the Atton Rand I drew. Sorry she isn't holding anything, too, or at least doing something other than standing there with her hands behind her back. I couldn't change how she was positioned because I think I drew her head/facial features/body position and armor (for my very limited drawing talent) pretty well.

post-10761-1112325281_thumb.jpg

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Hey man that's a pretty good drawing, nice job. But hey if you guys could start ur own thread for ur requests that'd be great cuz this thread was just for my Sith Lord fanart, I didn't want it getting too cluttered up with other ideas or requests, just yet....maybe a general fan art request thread would be good on the forums where everyone throws there ideas around?

Hey man that's a pretty good drawing, nice job.  But hey if you guys could start ur own thread for ur requests that'd be great cuz this thread was just for my Sith Lord fanart, I didn't want it getting too cluttered up with other ideas or requests, just yet....maybe a general fan art request thread would be good on the forums where everyone throws there ideas around?

Sure thing mate, sorry for the hijack :-

I'll probably leave it be though, unless one of the artists that has already seen my post would see fit to give it a shot. Thanks a lot to Darth Spock too, your drawing was very good.

NO it's may the force be with you!

Simpsons Marge vs. the Monorail Episode: (Nimoy & Quimby)

N: "I'd say this vessel could do at least Warp 5"

Q: "...and let me say, 'May the Force be With You!' "

N: "Do you even know who I am?"

Q: "I think I do. Weren't you one of the Little Rascals?"

Good work!

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Simpsons Marge vs. the Monorail Episode: (Nimoy & Quimby)

N: "I'd say this vessel could do at least Warp 5"

Q: "...and let me say, 'May the Force be With You!' "

N: "Do you even know who I am?"

Q: "I think I do.  Weren't you one of the Little Rascals?"

Nimoy: "The Cosmic Ballet.. goes on."

Passenger: "Ummm, does anyone want to swtch seats?"

Loved that episode. :D

The robe idea is pretty right on to what I was thinking, but that's about it haha. Thanks for trying tho, but wait....are you trying to say Lord Sildurion is gay? or does he just have an "att-ti-tude" problem.

he's like, oh no you just didnt.....

Yeah... I drew his eyebrows and facial expression kind of in the normal, relaxed position and he looked a little too happy-LS sort of person. So I changed it... and colored him in. I don't really like the hair color I gave him (and if you look at the picture's actual size you see that it's supposed to be light brown with black lines on it). Sorry I'm not much of an artist. ^_^

he's like, oh no you just didnt.....

He's saying "Oh no you just didn't draw me like a gay man"

Hey, and since I'm drawing all the strange images, why don't you retitle the subline "And Darth Spock distorts them for you..." ? :)

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

Other:

Aha, I just might, yeah I'm not much of an artist anymore either....so it's good u have a sense of humor about it. I was hoping you wouldn't be like those ppl on american idol who are like, I dont care what u say i know Im good haha.

Anyways some ideas for kyla or any other of the more experienced artists that might take on this little project....

if it's in pencil then this need not apply, but for color

I picture black, or dark brown hair, and pale skin, not very tan haha....almost like the energy is sucked from the body, but still held together from the darkside.

The eyes are probably the most important thing to nailing this character besides the goate or whatever, they should be very deep set, very emotional and dark, with a hint of angst...hard to explain really....think of james dean meets darth maul meets johnny depp in pirates of the carribean haha....

Aha, I just might, yeah I'm not much of an artist anymore either....so it's good u have a sense of humor about it.  I was hoping you wouldn't be like those ppl on american idol who are like, I dont care what u say i know Im good haha.

Don't worry about that. :(

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

Other: