Atton's Jedi Girl

Maybe I'm the only thinking it could be Master Vash?

Wouldn't he recginze her in the

Sith Academy

if it was Vash?

It's probably either:

A) Either nobody important

B) A startling revelation

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Maybe I'm the only thinking it could be Master Vash?

Wouldn't he recginze her in the

Sith Academy

if it was Vash?

It's probably either:

A) Either nobody important

B) A startling revelation

For a while I thought it could be

The handmaiden's mother

but I don't think so at all now. I think it's just one of those stories we aren't supposed to think too hard about and try to figure out names. It was just "A Jedi".

Since he did this at the end of the 2nd war (as I understood it) it couldn't be anyone deceased since then?

I think it was just a random nobody captured Jedi. But I am, actually, a bit confused as to exactly what her self-sacrifice was. She was captured, tortured, tried to talk to Atton, and he kills her.

What's the self-sacrifice part?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think it was just a random nobody captured Jedi. But I am, actually, a bit confused as to exactly what her self-sacrifice was. She was captured, tortured, tried to talk to Atton, and he kills her.

Atton's game dialog says that she "came to him on her own" "she wasn't a mission"...so not a captured Jedi, but one who deliberatly put herself in his path, knowing she would probably get killed. I think that's where the self-sacrifice bit comes in.

Hmm...I guess I took that to just mean that she wasn't a mission of his - she still could have captured by someone else and she 'came to him' because he encountered/saw her in the compound/temple/prison/whatever.

But I guess she could have seen him somewhere else, figured out what he was/did, and when she approached him he took her hostage then.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 6 years later...
I was just wondering, who do you all think the Jedi girl that tried to save atton was? Who he ended up killing.....

Does anyone think she was an important jedi, or any name we might here in fan fics or comics? Or was it just a random woman?

Anyone?

i think that there is a good chance that the jedi was brianna or the last handmaidens mother

• 2 weeks later...
I was just wondering, who do you all think the Jedi girl that tried to save atton was? Who he ended up killing.....

Does anyone think she was an important jedi, or any name we might here in fan fics or comics? Or was it just a random woman?

Anyone?

i think that there is a good chance that the jedi was brianna or the last handmaidens mother

No, because Brianna is alive (which kinda clashes with having been killed by Atton), and her mother died in the Mandalorian wars.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

A lot of fans think, based on comments in the game, that

Brianna's mother, Arren Kae, is actually Kreia.

I don't think it's too farfetched myself, she knows a lot about the young lady and her heritage after all.

It's not farfetched at all, especially given Chris Avellone's comment on it. I'm not sure whether it was intended or not, but it would be a nice twist regardless. It would also add a whole new lair to the "I knew her mother..." bit from Kreia when you first start sparring with Brianna.

The theory is based largely on two pieces of evidence - that both Kae and Kreia are former female Jedi masters known to have taught Revan in the past, and that both supposedly died in the Mandalorian wars.

Edited by Oblarg

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

• 11 months later...

Maybe it was Revan's sister. In Kotor3 Atton is killed by Revan! That would be funny :D

I don't think she really was omportant. Just another jedi who died for peace!

Wait...WHAT?!

Atton...killed by Revan? O.o

Sorry I have just been using the restored content mod so he's already dead...

Trust me, we aren't going anywhere near the place unless we want to be washing the stink out of our clothes for the next few years.

-Atton

Peace out and Apathy is Death!