The Sith Holocron on Korriban..

Since I decided to make Revan a LS character in the beginning of the game, the sith holocron, in the sith academy on Korriban, is destroyed when I blow the door to Uthar's room open.. And since I don't wanna start all over again, just to find out what that holocron says (I've read that the holocron is preserved if you make Revan DS), could anyone tell me?

You do get such a "bonus" for making him lightside.

Darksider get a holo of Bastila talking about the Sith, lightsiders get Carth as Republic Admiral and a cameo of the living Bastila close to the end.

When exactly does that happen? I'm almost at the end with my LS character.. At the Telos attack, to be precise..

If you set Revan to LS and male during the conversation near the beginning of the game, after the Ravager is destroyed you'll get a cut scene on Telos station in which your character has a conversation with admiral Onasi. :rolleyes:

Bastila will walk in and converse with Carth after your character exits the room. The exile doesn't get an opportunity to speak with her.

If you set Revan to LS and female Bastila doesn't make an appearance at all.

If you set Revan to DS, male or female, the cut scene on Telos is with some nameless admiral.

Since I decided to make Revan a LS character in the beginning of the game, the sith holocron, in the sith academy on Korriban, is destroyed when I blow the door to Uthar's room open.. And since I don't wanna start all over again, just to find out what that holocron says (I've read that the holocron is preserved if you make Revan DS), could anyone tell me?

Basically she recants the events after the first game. Revan remembered something and left for the unknown regions, took nobody with him. Told her to stay on Korriban, but the sith have descended into petty bickering amongst themselves. Nobody is strong enough to control the Start Forge, and Korriban is falling into chaos. She's planning on leaving the planet to look for Revan, cause there's nobody left that she feels is worthy of leading the sith. Apparenlty she's pretty weak too, not willing to try to claim leadership for herself.

She was still looking good though. lol. :-

Why not Canderous.  Girls like bad boys.

There was a few snippets of unused dialouge that led to believe a Canderous romance was under consideration in KOTOR I. So little that I think it was cut early on. A lot of Juhani's dialouge was cut that made her sexuality and the following romance with a female PC a little less subtle. There is a mod to restore it that works pretty well. Not a big add, and most is without VO but it is interesting.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Adequate repair stats required to trigger that T3 hologram.  You have to get into a conversation and repair him.

Also you have an intelligence score of at least 15 in order to ask T3 about the hologram (at least if you say Revan was DS female, where the hologram is Carth). You can use "Force Valor" to raise your INT to 15 and get access to the hologram if your actual int is below 15. (as long as it's no lower than 11).