Most exciting aspect of Episode III

What fragment of upcoming Episode III is already driving you crazy?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What fragment of upcoming Episode III is already driving you crazy?

• Coruscant Sky Battle
    • Buzz Droids
    • General Grievous
    • Utapau Chase
    • Massacre in Jedi Temple
    • Obiwan - Anakin lightsaber duel
    • Luke and Leia birth
    • Wookie Uprising
    • Appearance of Darth Vader

i hope the scenes between anakin and padme aren't the badly acted cheesefest that totally wrecked the clone wars

ep 1 has jar jar, ep2 had that.... hopefully ep3 will be cheese free

Sorry to....''Break your heart'' hehehehe (you'll get it when you see this)

And here I thought "I love you. I know." was bad......... :-"

But it wouldn't be Star Wars without cheesy lines........... :lol::-

"I love you. I know" - ESB & ROTJ

"I don't like sand........." - AOTC

"Kiss me, you fool." - KOTOR1

"Are you an angel?" - TPM

I'm confident the Emperor make up for it though. :p

Except they are dressed in blue for the prequels and its not really much of a fight

Nope. Those are members of the Senate Guard. Palpatine gets some "extra" protection for himself shortly after becoming Supreme Chancellor. I think you can see a few of his red guardsmen in AotC.

It's funny that in the only two occasions in which we see Palps in peril, his Guard is nowhere to be found. :wub:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I'm going to see it at a place called The Alamo Draft House, that way if it sucks I can get so trashed it won't even matter.

So I guess I'm most looking forward to getting trashed, bigtime

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Except they are dressed in blue for the prequels and its not really much of a fight

Nope. Those are members of the Senate Guard. Palpatine gets some "extra" protection for himself shortly after becoming Supreme Chancellor. I think you can see a few of his red guardsmen in AotC.

It's funny that in the only two occasions in which we see Palps in peril, his Guard is nowhere to be found. :p

Yup my mistake, but where are they in AOTC?

Wouldnt it be a bit dumb to have guards called imperial or royal guard when palp is pretending to be an elected leader of a republic?

Most exciting aspect of Episode III is, it's going to be the last SW movie for a long while... :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

would you rather it be a man in a suit with four puppet arms?

like i said, depends on how he's handled. if they tone down his style from the cartoon (which they can do and still keep him fast) shouldn't be any problems. but it will look...odd...if they have him jumping around like a monkey with lightsabres.

Yoda is getting skinnier as he ages, he's starting to look more like the OT yoda...I love how everyone is starting to look OT, well, for those who made it to the OT from the PT haha

The only person so far that I don't think looks very good is Sidious, even tho he's my favorite character, his face seems alittle fat once he's evil...

anyone else agree?

The only person so far that I don't think looks very good is Sidious, even tho he's my favorite character, his face seems alittle fat once he's evil...

anyone else agree?

Yeah McDiarmid degenerated over the years. In EIII he will look worst of all cast.

BTW can't wait to see Padme's death hehe - I hate everything in her: name, clothes, voice and that awfull actress Portman that should be locked forever in synagogue walls. A pity I forgot to include this vote option: "Padme's death".

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Padme is annoying but Portman is still hot, Palpatine is fat now but maybe he went to a Sith pilates class in the 20/25 or so years between RoTS and RoTJ

More like 18 yrs.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

A pity

Dooku expires

early in the film.  I like his lightsaber choreography the best.  Deadly but graceful.  :ermm:

Yep. Damn shame.

More like 18 yrs.

So Luke was 18 when he beat Vader? That would mean he was at least 15 when he blew the DS. But come think of it, it's not that weird, his father had done that before. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

You know, about the part about Anarkin/Vader being the most powerful force user ever, that wasn't concieved by GL when he made the OT right? The only time Vader's past was mentioned was in EPVI when the spectre of Obi-wan told luke that when he first met Anarkin, the latter was already an exceptional pilot or something.

When did Anarkin recieve his messianic role?

More like 18 yrs.

So Luke was 18 when he beat Vader? That would mean he was at least 15 when he blew the DS. But come think of it, it's not that weird, his father had done that before. :lol:

Ever seen this?

Lost Scene from The Empire Strikes Back

The events of ANH took place 20 years after EP III, so that would make Luke 20 and EP IV, and 24 in ROTJ.