Most exciting aspect of Episode III

What fragment of upcoming Episode III is already driving you crazy?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What fragment of upcoming Episode III is already driving you crazy?

• Coruscant Sky Battle
    • Buzz Droids
    • General Grievous
    • Utapau Chase
    • Massacre in Jedi Temple
    • Obiwan - Anakin lightsaber duel
    • Luke and Leia birth
    • Wookie Uprising
    • Appearance of Darth Vader

... and do the helicopter thing. :cool:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

This may sound stupid but is grievous a force sensitive? Because i was under the impression he wasn't as i have never seen him use a force power. If that is the case how is he able to use a lightsabre because only force sensitives can wield a lightsabre without hurting themselves.

If there is an explanation isit that he is nearly all machine??

We don't have to see any more of GL's CGI fests. Thats right up there with I don't have to be let down with bad dialogue and story. The only things that keep me watching are that it's star wars and I like most of the actors for which I feel bad since they have to read empty lines with empty backrounds talking to blue walls.

This may sound stupid but is grievous a force sensitive? Because i was under the impression he wasn't as i have never seen him use a force power. If that is the case how is he able to use a lightsabre because only force sensitives can wield a lightsabre without hurting themselves.

If there is an explanation isit that he is nearly all machine??

GREIVOUS SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

Greivous was once an alien, general of his homeworlds army...he wasn't really evil just a good fighter, then dooku arranged a meeting with greivous, and dooku also arranged greivous's shuttle to crash on the way haha....and greivous almost died/would have died but he agreed to sign a paper to let them try an experiment, almost like darth vader, where they give him a suit and modify him to help him survive. His alien head now resides in a cyborg armor thing that does everything for him. They were able to give him all of his old memories in his new body, but they added stuff, like making his short tempered, alittle evil, very aggressive, and obedient to his masters....He is NOT force sensitive but he has been programmed all of the Jedi Saber forms in his memory or however it works, all except mace windus...but he heard about it and is semi-prepared....

he was trained by COunt Dooku for a long time, and has never lost to a jedi....

I hope that answers your question

Greivous was once an alien, general of his homeworlds army...he wasn't really evil just a good fighter, then dooku arranged a meeting with greivous, and dooku also arranged greivous's shuttle to crash on the way haha....and greivous almost died/would have died but he agreed to sign a paper to let them try an experiment, almost like darth vader, where they give him a suit and modify him to help him survive.  His alien head now resides in a cyborg armor thing that does everything for him.  They were able to give him all of his old memories in his new body, but they added stuff, like making his short tempered, alittle evil, very aggressive, and obedient to his masters....He is NOT force sensitive but he has been programmed all of the Jedi Saber forms in his memory or however it works, all except mace windus...but he heard about it and is semi-prepared....

Can he deflect blaster bolts?

And the Jedi temple massacre is probably what I'm looking forward to the most.

I want a dark Gritty star wars! bring on the fights i weant to see a FULL fledged fight with more sith Vs Jedi for the 1st time, can't wait. (even thought the lst 2 weren't what i expected). Lets see darth sidious and Skywalker carve up the jedi! (w00t)

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Greivous was once an alien, general of his homeworlds army...he wasn't really evil just a good fighter, then dooku arranged a meeting with greivous, and dooku also arranged greivous's shuttle to crash on the way haha....and greivous almost died/would have died but he agreed to sign a paper to let them try an experiment, almost like darth vader, where they give him a suit and modify him to help him survive.  His alien head now resides in a cyborg armor thing that does everything for him.  They were able to give him all of his old memories in his new body, but they added stuff, like making his short tempered, alittle evil, very aggressive, and obedient to his masters....He is NOT force sensitive but he has been programmed all of the Jedi Saber forms in his memory or however it works, all except mace windus...but he heard about it and is semi-prepared....

Can he deflect blaster bolts?

And the Jedi temple massacre is probably what I'm looking forward to the most.

Then he faces Obiwan and gets his butt kicked.

It's funny how everyone says he gets his butt kicked by obiwan like obiwan has ever owned anybody.....obi wan is probably my favorite jedi, dont get me wrong, but he has barely won every fight he's won....and he's lost many....anakin and obi wan fight seems like its tied, and goes on for a long time (obviously) so I think what happens is that anakin just loses his head and makes a mistake, and obi wan capatilizes on it like he always does to win...he's not going to kick anakins butt tho...it's just fate that has him destined to become vader...this whole story is about the fate of skywalker

The duel between Yoda and Darth Sidious!

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

It's the showdown in the Chancellor's office.

"You're under arrest, Chancellor"

"Are you threatening me, Master Jedi?"

its obvious there is some conversation between the two after mace says ''You're under arrest chancellor''

but yes this will be a very interesting scene :D

somethin i didnt add, pretty much any part anakin loses control i like, the evil eyes will be very awesome, and the way sidious seduces him to the dark side

did you not think that sidious ''falling'' before mace was only staged by sidious to turn anakin to the dark side? i thought that was obvious seeing as how no one (except a one handed darth vader) can defeat him.

Skywalker is important, but the theme of the story is what's usually really important. Obi-Wan does not kick 'ass' as you say, but he wins his battles and only one I can think of off the top of my head in which he gets defeated.

As for Anakin losing his head -- that's losing, okay? Do you understand how retarded that sounds when you're discussing a fight and who wins and you use a ****ty excuse like making a mistake or losing your head? That Obi-Wan can inflict that -- that Obi-Wan can cause that is a strength, idiot. Obi-Wan isn't my favourite character but he wins, and his role in the whole entire ****ing series is that despite being less-skilled and out-classed half the time when dealing with fighting, he still wins because he's true to the Light Side of the Force and it doesn't fail him.

Anakin. Is. The. Worst. Character. Ever. I don't criticise George Lucas often because I like what he does for kids but Anakin is the epitomy of a two-dimensional character. The wanting, the constant wanting is all we get and when he loses to Obi-Wan, there will be a lot of people who are happy that Anakin loses -- keyword loses. It doesn't matter how you won, its the fact that you won, and let me say it again -- Obi-Wan wins. A lot.

To the theme --> its a saga in which the Skywalkers are a dominant influence in what happens in the galaxy but realise this: its through them that we get the theme, the thing we walk away with -- or morals or whatever you want to call them -- that is important. Some things are just story-telling but even Lord of the Rings had a really good theme in which the weak or lesser men can make a difference.

Saying its just destiny is lame but do what you will -- Anakin could have been Vader without getting defeated by Obi-Wan; its a title beqeathed unto each Sith Lord -- The Darth Title -- and we can see from the trailer that Anakin is still quite 'himself' when he does the massacre of the Jedi Temple.

Skywalker is important, but the theme of the story is what's usually really important. Obi-Wan does not kick 'ass' as you say, but he wins his battles and only one I can think of off the top of my head in which he gets defeated.

As for Anakin losing his head -- that's losing, okay? Do you understand how retarded that sounds when you're discussing a fight and who wins and you use a ****ty excuse like making a mistake or losing your head? That Obi-Wan can inflict that -- that Obi-Wan can cause that is a strength, idiot. Obi-Wan isn't my favourite character but he wins, and his role in the whole entire ****ing series is that despite being less-skilled and out-classed half the time when dealing with fighting, he still wins because he's true to the Light Side of the Force and it doesn't fail him.

Anakin. Is. The. Worst. Character. Ever. I don't criticise George Lucas often because I like what he does for kids but Anakin is the epitomy of a two-dimensional character. The wanting, the constant wanting is all we get and when he loses to Obi-Wan, there will be a lot of people who are happy that Anakin loses -- keyword loses. It doesn't matter how you won, its the fact that you won, and let me say it again -- Obi-Wan wins. A lot.

To the theme --> its a saga in which the Skywalkers are a dominant influence in what happens in the galaxy but realise this: its through them that we get the theme, the thing we walk away with -- or morals or whatever you want to call them -- that is important. Some things are just story-telling but even Lord of the Rings had a really good theme in which the weak or lesser men can make a difference.

Saying its just destiny is lame but do what you will -- Anakin could have been Vader without getting defeated by Obi-Wan; its a title beqeathed unto each Sith Lord -- The Darth Title -- and we can see from the trailer that Anakin is still quite 'himself' when he does the massacre of the Jedi Temple.

Anyone get the funny feeling that this is directed towards me? :thumbsup:

Anyways, I wasn't attacking your point of view, but since you've attacked me it's on. First off, this is a forum, where people discuss "Star Wars" in this case, and it's not some presidential or political election where you have to sell your point to others, especially while doing it in a manner that is juvenille....idiot? retarded? lame? suddenly I feel as if I'm in 5th grade again. You my friend have self-proclaimed a title upon yourself for your ignorance and rudeness...you are the Forum Ranting Whore. And let's just say that you get around, trust me, Nur Ab Sal told me everything...and he heard it from Topaz...

And back to the discussion at hand....

I never said that Anakin didn't lose, I never said that obi wan never won...

I said...and read close this time because my patience runs thin with the weak minded and fools....

"The fight will be close for awhile, until anakin makes a mistake when he loses his cool, he is new to the darkside you know...and obi wan will capitalize on it and win the fight"

In that, I never said Anakin doesn't lose...I said he doesn't get his ass kicked, he just gets beat...and Obi doesn't own him, he gets a lucky shot....

Destiny is lame you say? Then why does the theme of destiny surrounding the redemption of Vader support the entire Old Trilogy....Yoda and Obi-wan go on about the force and destiny the whole time man...u just need to accept Star Wars for what it is, and get the misconceptions and the pre-conceptions of what u think Star Wars should be, out of your head.

Anakin Skywalker was the most gifted, and potentially powerful Jedi of all time. He was the chosen one...and with the new crap lucas threw at us...he had the highest midichloran count ever, higher than yodas...these are the facts....

If Anakin would have stayed true to the light, like Obi wan always have...Anakin would have been able to defeat Sidious in a fight...but as it turned out Anakin's destiny had other plans...the way that it unfolded was that....

Anakin was seduced to the darkside....destroyed the jedi, and in the process almost destroyed himself...obi wan bested anakin in the duel as we all know and now Anakin needed the suite to survive....Anakin was Vader before the suit of course, but in my earlier thread I just meant that Anakin was destined to become vader, as in Anakin was destined to rely on the suit....the suit, in my opinion limited his ability to an extent...and until we see the movie we wont know all the details of that....one way or another this is how it went down...Anakin also got busy with padme in the process who dished out two twins, and one of them, Luke, was able to become a Jedi and change something inside of Vader...

Luke and Vader fought and Luke in a moment of rage bested Vader but refused to kill him and he turned back to the light, claiming he was a jedi, like his father before him....this got the emperor mad as we all know and luke couldnt do **** about it and the emperor nearly killed him until Vader...now a redeemed Anakin Skywalker (in the suit haha) had enough and threw the emperor off and killed his master, and in the process killed himself...but he held true to the proficy...he was the one who killed the emperor, the chosen one, he needed his sons help to inspire him, but luke in no means was the chosen one like some ppl try to theorize about.

So in all of this rambling of mine.....Anakin is a good character in my opinion, and could have taken obi wan if he was as patient and experienced in years, rather than raw talent....Anakin was much more powerful than obi wan, but its just like comparing book smarts, anakin, to street smarts, obi wan...

u get in a fight and street smarts usually helps a bit more than what u've been reading up on, ya dig

Obi wan does win alot, but in conclusion it's not because he's great and owns his enemies...he's just smarter, usually....and it's all destiny as far as Lucas' writing goes.

And Anakin lost, but didnt get his ass kicked...

so read carefully before you talk ****, and embarass yourself, Lord Tarondor

I mean Lord Forum Ranting Whore...

The appearance of Darth Vader is up there. But actually, I'm more interested in the conversations Sidious and Anakin will have before he sends Anakin to kill the seperatists...like just how he converts him....talking about the ancient sith, hopefully, and traditions, and why he gets the name Vader, and etc. basically the fine tuning of turning him.

And I'm pretty much looking forward to the whole movie, since it just seems like there will be so many saber fights. And in between them, alot of dark stuff going on. This will probably be the first Star Wars movie, where I don't get bored in between fights, or political things and can focus...haha