Most exciting aspect of Episode III

What fragment of upcoming Episode III is already driving you crazy?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What fragment of upcoming Episode III is already driving you crazy?

• Coruscant Sky Battle
    • Buzz Droids
    • General Grievous
    • Utapau Chase
    • Massacre in Jedi Temple
    • Obiwan - Anakin lightsaber duel
    • Luke and Leia birth
    • Wookie Uprising
    • Appearance of Darth Vader

Reveal your hidden EIII desires please.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

The lightsaber duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin where Ani gets his butt whupped. :lol:

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Things I can't wait to see revealed.

1. Chewbacca kicking some serious butt in his younger days.

2. The Mace and Sidious confrontation. I don't think Mace will be inferior to Sidious is pure combat ability and so I'm curious to how he is killed.

3. Anakin and Dooku duel

4. Anakin and Obiwan duel. I think Anakin will have superior lightsaber ability but Obi Wan has more experience and the cooler head though this coolheadedness will undoubtably be pushed to the limits

5. Birth of Luke and Leia

6. Greivous and Obiwan Duel. How will Obiwan get out of this one I wonder. Grevious seems totally badass.

7. Betrayal and elimination of the Jedi

8. Confrontation between Yoda and Sidious. I think both will be injured in some way.

9. The creation of Darth Vader...this is gonna send chills up and down my spine.

I'm going to answer some of those questions but i'll be using spoiler tags so if you dont wanna read , its ok

Annie walks in on the Mace v Sid duel and gives sid the assist. Annie v Dooku is a mirror of luke v vader in RotJ cept this time annie falls more to DS. Either padme dies giving birth or the babies have to induced - scene with droids telling obi she gonna die. grievous v obi wan - this is pure speculation but it maybe w/o sabers that grievous is defeated.

The above is from various spoiler sites and leaked shots and my own surmising, remember dont read it if you dont want to know what happens.

i've read parts of the "leaked" script and it is to my understanding (i don't know how reliable it is as it may just be the work of some fat nerd in his bedroom but it looked pretty legit)

Sidious just kills windu as he is superior, obi uses grevious's blaster mounted in his chest to kill him using the force to swivel it round, anakin kills dooku in cold blood after owning him, by decapitation

After watching the clone wars I can't wait to see the mighty General Greivous. Hopefully he'll stand on one leg and do the lightsaber helicopter thing.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

After watching the clone wars I can't wait to see the mighty General Greivous.  Hopefully he'll stand on one leg and do the lightsaber helicopter thing.

(w00t)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I voted for Ani Vs Obi, mainly because you didn't have the Yoda vs Sidious Duel...that will be the ultimate Good Vs. Evil and I can't wait to here the dialogue in that fight....imagine how ****Y sidious will be talking **** to yoda and rubbin it in his face that he was palpatine HAHAHAHAAAA

and Ani Vs. Obi was my second choice, but first, since I had no other option hehe....but that will be great too...imagine how emotional that will be...I bet alot of people will get that choked up feeling....close enough to a cry as a guy will get I guess haha...at least in a movie...I hope...

Ya, the Yoda versus Darth Sidious duel will be the best part of the entire movie. Just looking at the Senate Building and how wicked he laughs, you know its going to be interesting.

I don't want to see the Jedi Hall massacre... meh, it just proves how much Anakin is such a girl, a crybaby, and how pathetic he is -- I don't look forward to it. The children, I say! The children!

I still wish Obi-Wan would kiss Padme. I'd just laugh -- I think Obi-Wan needs to slip up and furthermore, I want Anakin to suffah!

Shhhh kids don't bring spoilers without warning! :wub:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Massacre in the Jedi temple, hands down. :cool:

I know Ghostie and Nur will know who I'm talking about, but if any of you read EU (Dark Rendezvouz in particular), you'll be pleasantly surprised to know that Whie is one of the padawans during 'Temple Massacre' in Episode III. :cool:

-----

Darth Sidious is Palpatine and Obi-Wan Kenobi Anakin Skywalker turns into Darth Vader

:o

manthing2.jpg

k im gonna put in some spoilers but i never looked at the tag so warning, but first ill say what i ranked

1) Ani/Obi fight-including when he kills the nemoidians on mustafar. O yea, obi has more exp but Anakins more powerful, and has the edge until SPOILER SPOILER, i believe the shield protecting the building goes and the lava seeps through, then they fight a little but anakin falls or somethin

2)Space Battle- should be kickass, and if u have hyperspace-once u get it it seems like a waste of money, GL shows some clips of it-VERY KOOL, theres like 8 different geometrical levels, its weird.

3)Sidious fights mace. SPOILER mace gets uperhand after companions are easily killed but ani cuts in and kills mace after deciding who to back.

4)Jedi Temple massacre.PURE SLAYING.

5)Grievous Obi battle, obi kills him with a blaster FYI, it's in a pic from hyperspace.

6)Jedi get turned on by the troopers- we get to see some get killed.

7)Wookie battle- i never was too big on wookies after starwars played them to death.

Why? Even cute buzz droids? :wub:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I know Ghostie and Nur will know who I'm talking about, but if any of you read EU (Dark Rendezvouz in particular), you'll be pleasantly surprised to know that Whie is one of the padawans during 'Temple Massacre' in Episode III.  :cool:

They should have used Scout instead. :wub:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)