Normal Attack always inserted

This mainly gets annoying when you want to use Force Powers or grenades, or if you've reached the level where you have a good chance at a one-round kill.

When I pause (or even if it pauses it for me), and I queue up actions, say "Wave, Critical, Critical", a standard attack always seems to either be inserted as the first action, or sometimes it's the only action (queue cleared).

Anybody else experiencing this (any solutions)?

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

The only time this ever happened to me is when there was no longer any actions queued by myself and the AI went to the default normal attack. Otherwise, I never ran across this problem as long as I remembered to queue all my PC and NPC's attacks.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Sometimes if you 'cancel combat' and then re-click on an enemy(while still paused), that goes away.

Other times, if you unpause/pause again really fast it sometimes (again, not always) re-sets/rethinks/clears the queue or something and you can then set up your queue without it showing up. I don't know if that makes sense, but either of those things works for me 90% of the time when it happens. Which isn't too often.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

What you describe happens to me and it's annoying.

My NPC queues don't "stick" and that's annoying.

When I try to divide and conquer by having my NPCs attacked different targets, they always immediately stop what they're doing and come running along to attack my target. That's annoying.

if you are in the middle of initiating an attack it will always put default attack on .. unless you cancel combat and start a new attack! at least that's how I have experianced the problem!

Fortune favors the bald.