1. 1. which one rocks?

• "She lied to us!!!"
    • "War does not make one great"
    • "I got a bad feeling about this"
    • "I sense much fear in you..."
    • "The Force is strong with this one"

:lol: Let's not forget.

"Yub Yub"

Wicket the Ewok from Return of the Jedi.

and

C3PO : "Wonderful! We are now part of the tribe!"

All the ewoks jump on Han Solo

Han: Great! Just what I always wanted!

Darth Vader: "No Disintegrations!"

And I don't know if its the nostalgia is me talking but I've always found the mask of Darth Vader to express a lot of emotion.

For example when Luke and Vader meet in Endor

When Vader ignites Luke's lightsaber and says, "I see you've constructed a new lightsaber. Your skills are complete." You can almost see a hint of pride in the mask...although its probably the voice making me imagine things. And then also when Vader says, "You don't know the power of the dark side." You can see the turmoil etched in the mask as Vader struggles with the feelings he has for his son and the lure of the dark side.

Then the ultimate scene where Vader witnesses the Emperor unleash force lightning against Luke, the mask says so much as the light and shadow reflect off it and the camera pans in just a little.

Sigh...time to watch the trilogy again.

It's a throwaway line, but just as Han, Chewie and Luke are taken away by Jabba's guards to be shipped off to the Sarlacc, Luke calls out, "That's the last mistake you'll ever make!". What makes it great is the grin on Luke's face as he says that, which would suggest that he's completely lost his mind - and, looking at the situation at face value, it seems he has.

Han Solo - You've never heard of the mellinium falcon?  It's the ship that made the kessel run in less than 12 parcecs.  Shes fast enough for you old man.

Parsec is a measurement of distance, not time. Mr. Lucas screwed up with that information. :ermm:

uhm... I should be going now... yeah. I'll be... over there.

Also, I love the quote where Qui-Gonn Jinn speaks with the Toydarian about buying a new hyperdrive generator.

"Republic dinars will be fine." *waves hand*

"No, they wont."

"Republic dinars WILL be fine..." *waves hand again*

"No, they won't. Stop waving your hand like that as if you're some kind of Jedi. I'm a Toydarian. Mind tricks don't work on me. Only money!"

its not a screw up when they say he made it in 12 parsecs he means he probs used shortcuts to decrease the distance he had to travel

has it ever bin explained why mind tricks dont work on toydarians cos the guy on nar shadda cant be force persuaded

Han Solo - You've never heard of the mellinium falcon?  It's the ship that made the kessel run in less than 12 parcecs.  Shes fast enough for you old man.

Parsec is a measurement of distance, not time. Mr. Lucas screwed up with that information. :p

uhm... I should be going now... yeah. I'll be... over there.

Also, I love the quote where Qui-Gonn Jinn speaks with the Toydarian about buying a new hyperdrive generator.

"Republic dinars will be fine." *waves hand*

"No, they wont."

"Republic dinars WILL be fine..." *waves hand again*

"No, they won't. Stop waving your hand like that as if you're some kind of Jedi. I'm a Toydarian. Mind tricks don't work on me. Only money!"

its not a screw up when they say he made it in 12 parsecs he means he probs used shortcuts to decrease the distance he had to travel

has it ever bin explained why mind tricks dont work on toydarians cos the guy on nar shadda cant be force persuaded

It is a screw up. He says: "This is the fasted ship in the galaxy. It made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs." This whole sentence makes no sense as he is describing a distance in space with a unit to measure distances in space. It's like you would say: "I ran a mile in less than 1.6 kilometers", completely irrelevant as no one knows how fast you were going/running which is the case of Mr. Solo's claim.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

It makes sence if you're using hyperspace, even in the example you presented. If you *could* jump into hyperspace while running a mile you could potentially travel less than a mile inside hyperspace while still crossing a mile in realspace.

The Falcon was the fastest ship because it was able plot a route through the Kessel run that would cross fewer than 12 parsecs(a feat possible hyperspace travel).

It is a screw up. He says: "This is the fasted ship in the galaxy. It made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs." This whole sentence makes no sense as he is describing  a distance in space with a unit to measure distances in space. It's like you would say: "I ran a mile in less than 1.6 kilometers", completely irrelevant as no one knows how fast you were going/running which is the case of Mr. Solo's claim.

Do you think Lucas should change that on his next DVD Original Trilogy release?

"No, it'll be loud and nasty, my kind of kill. I'll stare the bastard in the face and laugh as he screams to God and I'll laugh harder when he whimpers like a baby. And when his eyes go dead, the hell I send him to will seem like Heaven after what I've done to him."

Oh, wait, that was Sin City, not Star Wars. My bad.