• "She lied to us!!!"
    • "War does not make one great"
    • "I got a bad feeling about this"
    • "I sense much fear in you..."
    • "The Force is strong with this one"

"Why do I get the feeling that you'll be the death of me."

Obi-Wan to Anakin in the Outlander Club. AOTC

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I always like the two lines right after Luke blows up the death star and some of the other Han Solo lines as well.

Obi-Wan - Whos more foolish the fool or the fool who follows him?

Han Solo - You've never heard of the mellinium falcon? It's the ship that made the kessel run in less than 12 parcecs. Shes fast enough for you old man.

Han Solo - Watch your mouth kid or your gonna find yourself floating home.

Han Solo - Great shot kid that was one in a million.

Obi-Wan - Remember the force with be with you. Always.

Han Solo - You've never heard of the mellinium falcon?  It's the ship that made the kessel run in less than 12 parcecs.  Shes fast enough for you old man.

Parsec is a measurement of distance, not time. Mr. Lucas screwed up with that information. :)

uhm... I should be going now... yeah. I'll be... over there.

Also, I love the quote where Qui-Gonn Jinn speaks with the Toydarian about buying a new hyperdrive generator.

"Republic dinars will be fine." *waves hand*

"No, they wont."

"Republic dinars WILL be fine..." *waves hand again*

"No, they won't. Stop waving your hand like that as if you're some kind of Jedi. I'm a Toydarian. Mind tricks don't work on me. Only money!"

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Han Solo - You've never heard of the mellinium falcon?  It's the ship that made the kessel run in less than 12 parcecs.  Shes fast enough for you old man.

Parsec is a measurement of distance, not time. Mr. Lucas screwed up with that information. ;)

Also, I love the quote where Qui-Gonn Jinn speaks with the Toydarian about buying a new hyperdrive generator.

"No, they wont."

"No, they won't. Stop waving your hand like that as if you're some kind of Jedi. I'm a Toydarian. Mind tricks don't work on me. Only money!"

Hehe well it's a fantasy world so it could mean something differnt there. I try not to read to much into these things and just enjoy them for what they are. :D

Parsec is a measurement of distance, not time. Mr. Lucas screwed up with that information. ;)

"No, they wont."

Hehe well it's a fantasy world so it could mean something differnt there. I try not to read to much into these things and just enjoy them for what they are. :D

True enough. :wub:

It's pretty much the only thing that bugs me about the movies. Other than that, they're classics. :)

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Call me old school, but aside from 'what is that new smell you've discovered?' 

That one is used by Obi Wan in a clone wars episode.

What a great smell you have discovered

It's a dead end what do we do now ?

Swim...

Somehow I knew you were going to say that.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Who's scruffy looking..

considering how few times I've watched the trilogy it's quite worrying to remember so many lines. Not as bad as being able to recite Lord of the Rings though.

Friend of mine can do the whole series of Blackadder (guess which one is more popular at parties).

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]