KOTOR 3 character and story predictions

I believe they shoulld bend the rules and let carth or bastila have a major rule or join your party. I also believe canderous, Atton, T3, HK-47, and Bao-Dur will return. I believe Bao will start as a guardian with high intelligence or might not even join tyour party. If you visit corrucant then Bao could be a member of the new council with the others, but since Visas, Mira, Disciple, and Handmaiden all only appear with certain choices they will just have interchangable cameo appearences(plus I'd like a Yuthura bann cameo). I also want more fluid fights in cutscenes.

So I would like in the new party ...

Canderous

Carth/Bastila

Exile

T3

HK

Atton

Bao-Dur

and some new slots(I'd like to have that rodian dude on the Yavin ship wwould join)

Canderous is done lol....his battle at the ravanger will be his last great battle....he's had his glory...

personally I think a good cast would be....

One of the Jedi trained from the new order (male if ur a female, or female, if ur characters a male...and could be one possible romance interest)

Bastilla...possibly, if revan got corrupted by the true sith maybe she could redeam him...and also she would be an experienced jedi now and could serve as a new mentor...

bao-dur

t3 or hk

Atton

Mission (now a well-known scoundrel throughout the galaxy...and older...and a possible romance option ;-))

Handmaiden...maybe...

Jolee for a short time in the beginning of the game...similar to Obi Wan's role in a new hope...and maybe he can sacrifice himself to save u. and tells u where to find bastilla and the new Jedi that have risen

besides that I don't think they will bring back too many NPC's from the original two Kotors other than cameos because this place that the Exile must go to is the place revan went to and had to abandone loved ones.... NEW CAST of Original Characters!

maybe the droids from k1 and 1-2 ppl from k2 as party members. Candy will be with the mandalorians on their homeworld i think. (cameo!?!?) I wouldn't even mind if there were no people from the first 2 games in my party so long as we find out what happened to them such as all the people who are jedi from TSL. They will be in the council on Courasant teaching all the new students. That is what our new PC will be an average jedi student under the teachings of Jedi Master Marr or Rand lol. Then the ebon hawk comes back into republic space...... ill post agin soon lol

maybe the droids from k1 and 1-2 ppl from k2 as party members. Candy will be with the mandalorians on their homeworld i think. (cameo!?!?) I wouldn't even mind if there were no people from the first 2 games in my party so long as we find out what happened to them such as all the people who are jedi from TSL. They will be in the council on Courasant teaching all the new students. That is what our new PC will be an average jedi student under the teachings of Jedi Master Marr or Rand lol. Then the ebon hawk comes back into republic space...... ill post agin soon lol

i don't think will be time for a council. and for some reason i think we either exile or revan. i just don't think there much point in intruding a character who no clue what is going on story wise. and to me the kotor series is taking the shape of ep. 4-6.

Bastila should play in KIII a role similar to a role that Kyle Katarn played in classical Jedi Knight.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I highly doubt introducing Revan or the Exile into your party would even work, there seems to be too much complexity into bringing back either one of them from previous versions of the seris.

I think the interesting thing about a third sequel is what the storyline is going to be the plot of the storyline. And presumbly your character willl have some kind of mysterious past, another Jedi Veteran of the Mandolorian Wars? Perhaps a Jedi from the Jedi Civil War. Or perhaps something a little more unique...

I highly doubt introducing Revan or the Exile into your party would even work, there seems to be too much complexity into bringing back either one of them from previous versions of the seris.

I think the interesting thing about a third sequel is what the storyline is going to be the plot of the storyline. And presumbly your character willl have some kind of mysterious past, another Jedi Veteran of the Mandolorian Wars? Perhaps a Jedi from the Jedi Civil War. Or perhaps something a little more unique...

Like we start off as a powerless Sith, who can redeem himself to the light or rejoin his Sith brethren. :thumbsup:

i do think a darker and angier verison of Revan.

And two sith Lords becomes allies of Revan.

Darth Seviol(my LadySith) and Darth Nihilus. Both of them have their motviations to join Revan in fighting the True Sith.

Darth Seviol wants Revan to help rebuild Their Sith Order. She is very sadistic and a marred beauty also she is quite loyal to Revan. They have a interesting backstory which Bastila will be jealous.

Darth Nihilus is interested in restoring his former power level by draining the energy of the True Sith. He will be a partial enegic being.

Both can be redeemed if you go to the Light side of the force.

how bout for the main character a completly new person. i mean you did roleplay the part of revan/exile, but i mean play yourself. completly from the ground up, no back story but what you might tell people about yourself. a disenfranchised padawan as you might say, making your epic story as you go.

how bout for the main character a completly new person. i mean you did roleplay the part of revan/exile, but i mean play yourself. completly from the ground up, no back story but what you might tell people about yourself. a disenfranchised padawan as you might say, making your epic story as you go.

That is what i was getting at with my post an up and coming padawan and then the story goes on from there.

Why do people think there will be no time for a council in this game though??