Revan - First or Last?

First name. No one calls Bastila "Shan" or Carth "Onasi". I have no idea what his/her last name would be, though.

<Wild speculation>

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that Revan is a Mandalorian (it might've been made-up or something I've imagined, though). If that is the case, he'd have his clan's name as last name if I understood it correctly ("Canderous Ordo" = "Canderous of clan Ordo" etc.). If he left the Mandalorians to become a jedi, I suppose he might've left his clan as well.

</Wild speculation>

Uh, no. Revan wasn't a Mandalorian, otherwise he wouldn't have been a Jedi and fighting for the Republic AGAINST the Mandalorians.

I always thought Revan had his/her own name, and Revan was just what people reffered to them by. *shrugs* I'd say Revan would be a first name over last, however.

Revan wasn't a Mandalorian, otherwise he wouldn't have been a Jedi and fighting for the Republic AGAINST the Mandalorians.

Er, if he left the Mandalorians and became a jedi at an early age, I don't see why not. Not saying he was a Mandalorian or anything (as I said, it's just a vague memory from somewhere), but that argument does little to discredit the possibility.