Funniest NPC from a black isle/obsidian game

Who is the funniest of the funny?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the funniest of the funny?

• MINSC
    • HK-47

HK-47, Minsc ... and the rest? Morte? Jan Jansen? Korgan Bloodaxe? Edwin Oddesserion? The candy loving mage Quell? How could you not include them in this poll?

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

I say handmaiden...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

If only HK-47 had a hamster...sorry but it's Minsc all the way. He's a snugglebunny of insane goodness.

"Look Boo, squirrels! Quick! Throw nuts!"

"We must rest...I've a bad chase of armour chafe."

"Boo likes the forrest."

"You know I think the forest likes Boo."

(And that line about the "feet of evil tracking their boot over your lily white tiles" can't remember the whole thing.)

And I must have played BG2 more times than I comfortably conceive but that "Now you will pay, now..now...Oooh oo-ho ohhh now I see, you said what you did just to make me mad. Mad enough to break free...haha...You are as smart as Boo sometimes" cracks me up every single time. Jim Cummins rocks.

HK is funny, but compared to Minsc he is nothing.

HK is funny, but compared to Minsc he is nothing.

Agreed 100%

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

I seem to recall Viconia making fun of Minsc at some point in BG2 and he said something like What! You know all the ladies love Minsc!

She makes some comment about his facial tatoos "Has some child daubed on your head?" And then he says somthing along the lines of "Boo tells Minsc he has the face that women love."

And we do.... :wacko: (Well I do anyway :"> )

I seem to recall Viconia making fun of Minsc at some point in BG2 and he said something like What! You know all the ladies love Minsc!

She makes some comment about his facial tatoos "Has some child daubed on your head?" And then he says somthing along the lines of "Boo tells Minsc he has the face that women love."

And we do.... :wacko: (Well I do anyway :"> )

Hehe that is the line. Thanks for clearing that up. I couldn't remember exactly what it was.

HK-47, Minsc ... and the rest? Morte? Jan Jansen? Korgan Bloodaxe? Edwin Oddesserion? The candy loving mage Quell? How could you not include them in this poll?

- Yeah but I wanted this to be a duel, putting in ALL of the funny bg2 characters would be cheating. :)

- Yeah but I wanted this to be a duel, putting in ALL of the funny bg2 characters would be cheating. :lol:

Oh, nonsense. Then we would see who people REALLY like. :)

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Uncle Oswald and Maralie are sweet.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: