Please make another AWESOME game!!1

BilboKnows

You guys did such a good job with KOTOR II... I just finished the game and I was BLOWN AWAY.

I have to admit the first 3/4 can be boring and uninspired... but the ending? MY GOD IT WAS GENIUS! I love you guys.

Please, please, please make another game. Neverwinter Nights 2? I am buying that the day it comes out. I mean, if KOTOR II was such an improvement over the original then just imagine NWN 2... I can not wait guys

:wub: Keep up the good work guys. You really saved the KOTOR franchise! Good luck with moving on to, um, "Helping" the Neverwinter Nights games. Nobody really liked the first, I think that it will be good to see you guys "fix it" and make it "better"

Thank you for sharing, because we're all really interested in what you have to say. We're literally awestruck by your infinite wisdom, cunning arguments and invaluable feedback, which will surely contribute to making Obsidian's next project a marvel to behold.

Thank you for sharing, because we're all really interested in what you have to say. We're literally awestruck by your infinite wisdom, cunning arguments and invaluable feedback, which will surely contribute to making Obsidian's next project a marvel to behold.

LOL thanks man.

Just praying that the inspiration strikes again... I am hopeful, you know?

Later you funny guy you :wub:

You guys did such a good job with KOTOR II... I just finished the game and I was BLOWN AWAY.

I have to admit the first 3/4 can be boring and uninspired... but the ending? MY GOD IT WAS GENIUS! I love you guys.

Please, please, please make another game. Neverwinter Nights 2? I am buying that the day it comes out. I mean, if KOTOR II was such an improvement over the original then just imagine NWN 2... I can not wait guys

:huh:  Keep up the good work guys. You really saved the KOTOR franchise! Good luck with moving on to, um, "Helping" the Neverwinter Nights games. Nobody really liked the first, I think that it will be good to see you guys "fix it" and make it "better"

*Kirottu rolls a sarcasm check*

Hmmm... Well, anyway I liked kotor 2. Ending felt like rushed, but you know 12 months of time and all that stuff.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Good luck with moving on to, um, "Helping" the Neverwinter Nights games. Nobody really liked the first

At least you got this part right (unless you count Volourn of course).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

;)  Keep up the good work guys. You really saved the KOTOR franchise! Good luck with moving on to, um, "Helping" the Neverwinter Nights games. Nobody really liked the first, I think that it will be good to see you guys "fix it" and make it "better"

I'm really curious about NWN2.

Can't wait to see the first screenshot. *sigh*

*patiently twiddles his thumbs*...

N.

:)  Keep up the good work guys. You really saved the KOTOR franchise! Good luck with moving on to, um, "Helping" the Neverwinter Nights games. Nobody really liked the first, I think that it will be good to see you guys "fix it" and make it "better"

Of coarse they

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf