Desktop...

Do you use custom Themes for your Windows?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use custom Themes for your Windows?

• Yes
    • No
    • What's that?

You come up with the weirdest "get to know you" games :)

But hey, at least your friendly!

Seriously though, I think the Moderators will move this thread because it has nothing to do with KOTOR, just to warn you.

P.S.

Nice Background

Nice one (to the above). I don't have webspace right at the moment so I'll just say my desktop is a custom Photoshop work that has a sleek silver ship (kind of like the Ep. I Royal Naboo Cruiser) leaving a noticably colonised Mars with space and the sun in the left corner.

P.S.: For systray and Start menu, I have Photoshop CS 8, KoTOR, D3, H-L2 and basically games and programs all pinned or placed in my start and chat-based systems and my Spyware Detectors and Virus protectors placed in my systray for easy dispatching and owning.

As for web, I have Firefox set as default and I use IE and Opera occasionally.

Color theme is dark with dark grays and blacks -- I have several intense colors for highlights and bars (use XP) but I tend to change often enough. Personally, I prefer warm or cool coloring -- I generally use blues, greens, and violets for wallpapers and color settings.

Nice one (to the above). I don't have webspace right at the moment so I'll just say my desktop is a custom Photoshop work that has a sleek silver ship (kind of like the Ep. I Royal Naboo Cruiser) leaving a noticably colonised Mars with space and the sun in the left corner.

P.S.: For systray and Start menu, I have Photoshop CS 8, KoTOR, D3, H-L2 and basically games and programs all pinned or placed in my start and chat-based systems and my Spyware Detectors and Virus protectors placed in my systray for easy dispatching and owning.

As for web, I have Firefox set as default and I use IE and Opera occasionally.

Color theme is dark with dark grays and blacks -- I have several intense colors for highlights and bars (use XP) but I tend to change often enough. Personally, I prefer warm or cool coloring -- I generally use blues, greens, and violets for wallpapers and color settings.

I like the dark colors (gray and black) they combine with my computer

IM000279a.JPG

I see you have the same chassis as I have, Archangel. Weighs roughly a ton. :(

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Yep. It's just a pain to lug around to LAN-parties on the off occasion one attends such. :(

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Gorth's place. I like it neat and tidy. A free Windows theme from www.wincustomize.com... :(

desktop9sl.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

My desktop occasionally has a picture, but often it's just plain old black or gray. heh

I figure it's usually covered up by some active window anyway.... :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts