Jedi/Sith Conversion dialogue...

I'm curious about the differences between light and dark side dialogues when you're making people into Jedi or Sith. When I did my Sith play-through I only converted Handmaiden & Bao-dur, so I only have limited knowledge of the differences myself, so I was hoping other people could fill in the gaps.

Bao-Dur:

Light side: Talks about healing planets

Dark side: Talks about how, when he made shields, the Mandalorians simply punched right through them, but when he started making weapons, then they noticed & respected him.

Handmaiden:

Dark side:Talks about wanting to learn the force to fight our enemies and end them.

Light side: ???

Mira:

Light side: Talks about wanting to feel gaps in the force (?) and heal them

Dark side: ???

Atton: ??? (haven't converted him yet)

Disciple:

Light side: ? All I remember is the meditation exercise, not sure he says much.

Dark side: ???

When you turn Atton into a Dark Jedi Sentinel, after he goes into how he killed a Jedi woman and all that, he says he wants to be able to use his Force sensitivity to reach his full potential, and not just be an instrument of the Sith (or something like that). Which is ironic, considering......... :devil:

When you're converting Atton (LS), he asks "Is there some kind of ritual...?"

...With DS he asks "Is there someone I should kill?" :lol:

Mind you, I did manage to see that "is there someone I should kill" thing once even though both Atton and the Exile were LS... I think it's just a matter of pushing the right buttons, so to speak. If you convince Atton that Jedi lie and that she was probably just manipulating him, that's what you get.

As far as Disciple is concerned, I never managed to convert him when I played DS. I'd lose influence just by talking to him. "Wow, you look like crap. The DS has a hold on you." [influence Lost: Disciple] I did manage to regain *some* of the lost influence, but it wasn't enough.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

As far as Disciple is concerned, I never managed to convert him when I played DS. I'd lose influence just by talking to him. "Wow, you look like crap. The DS has a hold on you." [influence Lost: Disciple] I did manage to regain *some* of the lost influence, but it wasn't enough.

Can you really say that? :huh:

Can I really say what?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Your mistake was trying to regain influence rather than lose even more.

So what you're saying is if I lost enough influence with Disciple, I'd still be able to turn him? Interesting... It never really crossed my mind, to be quite honest. He annoyed me with those comments, so I just left him on the ship after that. :)

Oh well. The odds I'll play again as DS are pretty slim. I'm such a light-sider, it's actually a little sad.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I'm curious: if you convert a party-member via the "losing influence" method, do they become the opposite alignment as you? As you lose influence as a Sith, Disciple will become more light-side, right? So when you convert him, is he a Jedi or a Sith?