Bastila and Carth

I was over on the la and someone was wondered if bastila could return as party member in three. i say in theory yes. i put carth he made camo in k2. my theory being. in k2 bastila is in love with Revan. while we have option to kill her, we have option of not falling in love with her. so i'm assuming that they the offical line is. Revan fell in love with her and saved her. i maybe wrong in this but that my theory.

I find your theory plausible and i believe that KOTOR 3 will close out the series and all the unanswered questions will be taken care of now...there probably will be a way before we start playing to determine the appearence of Bastila and/or Carth.

KOTOR was a series that could have gone so far. But if exactly what you say comes to pass, I'll be happier than I am now.

I would be up for that.

I know others disagree, but I think K3 should bring about a satisfactory conclusion for all the important characters in the two previous games whether you played LS, DS, Male, Female.

It would be extremely gratifiying.

I would be up for that.

I know others disagree, but I think K3 should bring about a satisfactory conclusion for all the important characters in the two previous games whether you played LS, DS, Male, Female.

It would be extremely gratifiying.

i agree with you. i think they should have conversation like we did with atton to determine certain bout the previous games. that way new people could i hit don't care or something to that effect.

i only mention carth in cause of his camo i could careless if he returns. but bastila is another story. :lol:" even i played two i'll tqake bastila anyday of the week. Mira is the only girl in two i liked.

This is just an example of how Obsidian let you chose somethings and assumed others (or else there'd be too many possibilities to cover).

I like it though how they've assumed the respective romances were done.

Nice to see Bastila made it through the K1-K2 transition without stopping :huh: my Revan.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

cmon peeps. we know you love bastilla but is having a cameo really the highlight of the game? enough to make u buy it off the shelves?

its been fun and done. time to move on to another SW hottie.

if refering to visas or handmaiden i may loose my lunch....yea i'll admit i like bastila always thinks she the best computer generated girl since Angel in WC2.

If KoTOR were to contain the end of Revan's story, I wonder if the dev would make us choose between saving Bastila or the galaxy? Of course there's the option for both. Or you could let the Exile save the galaxy. But it would be a huge test for a Jedi.

If KoTOR were to contain the end of Revan's story, I wonder if the dev would make us choose between saving Bastila or the galaxy? Of course there's the option for both. Or you could let the Exile save the galaxy. But it would be a huge test for a Jedi.

i never thought of that. that would be totally cool. be a hard decision but according to girlfriend i have a soldier mind. so i'd probably try to pull off both.

lol if we have save bastila again. i hope put a line with carth or another from kotor. were we can say this is getting old. depending if your man. they will reply it your girl.

is there some rule governing the returns as party member for bastila and carth, and the other?

Choices and sequels just dont mix.

This would appear to be the case. It seems as though giving too many options to the player in this regard can hurt the overall plot and continuity of a story trying to be told.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Choices and sequels just dont mix.

This would appear to be the case. It seems as though giving too many options to the player in this regard can hurt the overall plot and continuity of a story trying to be told.

yes i can see the point. but that the case they shouldn't even used then in k2. i mean they didn't use jolee etc for the reason we had no option but kill them on the ds. stands to reason they shouldn't used bastila and carth for the same reason. as someone mention somewhere they killed bastila everytime.

Is it really as much of a problem as it seems?

You could have Revan as a grey character that exploits both sides of the force as he sees fit. Have him as a master of the force and not a slave to it.

As for Bastila... if you chose Revan as a darkside character in the beginning, you can find the holicron on Korriban with Bastila wanting to find her master. She claims she follows not the Sith or the Jedi, but only Revan. Another opportunity for a grey or light side character?

You could have Revan as a grey character that exploits both sides of the force as he sees fit. Have him as a master of the force and not a slave to it.

As for Bastila... if you chose Revan as a darkside character in the beginning, you can find the holicron on Korriban with Bastila wanting to find her master. She claims she follows not the Sith or the Jedi, but only Revan. Another opportunity for a grey or light side character?

man now i'm so confused. i guess we'll have wait and see. but i would to finish revan story in person. but now i'm starting doubt that is possible

man now i'm so confused. i guess we'll have wait and see. but i would to finish revan story in person. but now i'm starting doubt that is possible

someone just told me that bastila is mostly like dead on the ls. funny i remember getting the message t3 and seeing her with carth. or was i dreaming that?

someone just told me that bastila is mostly like dead on the ls. funny i remember getting the message t3 and seeing her with carth. or was i dreaming that?

In your conversation with Atton on Peragus, talk about Revan, choose Revan as a male LS character....

Bastila will make a guest appearance. The exile meets Carlth and asks if he knows where Revan is. After you leave Bastila enters the room and asks Carlth if you knew. She says that he needs him or something... can't remember exactly. So on LS she is definately not dead! Darkside I've only found holocrons... so she could be dead, or looking for Revan