Guess the Patch release date

from what i heard, they have stopped development of Kotor III.

Are you serious!? Why?

Its just what i heard on these forums, but i didn't mean forever stopped, a 'for now' stop.

But it will be a MASSIVE mistake for profits, since they will lose it from lack of Kotor III sales.

This time i hope they make a seperate PC Version instead of porting it from the X-Box....which is probably why it runs better on Nvidia Cards.

why don't they make a PC Version, make it only work well on ATI cards and port it over to the X-Box and see how they like it. :(

STOPING the development of KOTOR 3 is the most stupid thing a developer or a publisher could do. There, I said it and i find it surprising to read from anyone who disagrees...but the layoff and all that stuff's been a while ago hopefully there might be a chance of that game being shown at E3 this year....

Trust me ..Lucasart aren't above doing really stupid stuff...

STOPING the development of KOTOR 3 is the most stupid thing a developer or a publisher could do. There, I said it and i find it surprising to read from anyone who disagrees...but the layoff and all that stuff's been a while ago hopefully there might be a chance of that game being shown at E3 this year....

Actually, I think stopping the development of KotOR III may have been a good thing, if what I've heard about Lucasarts' internal dev teams is true.

KotOR III will almost certainly be made sometime, but now hopefully it will be Obsidian or Bioware that will make it.

I guess that Bioware will make the game. They had the great idea of create a new company called Obsidian with new talented people just for make these games: kotor2 and nwn2 while they were finishing the arrangements for Jade Empire and soon kotor 3. :devil:, many people here will not agree with me BUT yes Obsi and Bio is the same thing.

Actually, I think stopping the development of KotOR III may have been a good thing, if what I've heard about Lucasarts' internal dev teams is true.

KotOR III will almost certainly be made sometime, but now hopefully it will be Obsidian or Bioware that will make it.

If either OE or BIOWARE make the game, that is completely fine with me..it's the part about LucasArts publishing it that I'm worried about...

If either OE or BIOWARE make the game, that is completely fine with me..it's the part about LucasArts publishing it that I'm worried about...

Perhaps they will learn not to be greedy bastards...? Yeah right :thumbsup:

April 1st, of course. Then when people download the patch, they'll find that all it does is display "Apirl Fools!" on the main game screen.  :D

Ok, maybe not. Though after what VU games recently did to Tribes fans, I'm a bit paranoid.

After what they did to Tribes fans ? You ever heard of Steam ? Hell, that's an all-year round joke and it just keeps getting funnier everytime you see that little icon in your system tray. <_< People got shot for less.

Perhaps they will learn not to be greedy bastards...? Yeah right :thumbsup:

hehe i wish....

if what the new guy leading lucasarts said is true about lucasarts switching to more internally developed games i am afraid. This is also coming at a time where a lot of george lucas's companies are moving to a warehouse in san fransico(?). So i wouldn't trust lucasarts with anything at the present moment. Go Obsidian!

if what the new guy leading lucasarts said is true about lucasarts switching to more internally developed games i am afraid. This is also coming at a time where a lot of george lucas's companies are moving to a warehouse in san fransico(?). So i wouldn't trust lucasarts with anything at the present moment. Go Obsidian!

What? I thought they said there were doing less internally developed games. Hmm.

I guess that Bioware will make the game.  They had the great idea of create a new company called Obsidian with new talented people just for make these games: kotor2 and nwn2 while they were finishing the arrangements for Jade Empire and soon kotor 3. :(, many people here will not agree with me BUT yes Obsi and Bio is the same thing.

Good. Maybe they will develop KIII together: Obsi storyline and Bio NPCs and worlds. They should make these parts of the game that they're best in.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.