Guess the Patch release date

I say December.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I'm leaning towards somewhere around KOTOR III's release, but that's just wishful thinking. I'm pretty tired of the game at this point, and I don't play it that often. So naturally, I won't care about a patch unless there's some added content. Right now I'm just worried about LA rushing KOTOR III.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

[Lucasarts to its customers]:

"Patient you must all be my stupid padawans"

The Dark Side never sleeps.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I'm leaning towards somewhere around KOTOR III's release, but that's just wishful thinking. I'm pretty tired of the game at this point, and I don't play it that often. So naturally, I won't care about a patch unless there's some added content. Right now I'm just worried about LA rushing KOTOR III.

from what i heard, they have stopped development of Kotor III.

Are you serious!? Why?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

Are you serious!? Why?

STOPING the development of KOTOR 3 is the most stupid thing a developer or a publisher could do. There, I said it and i find it surprising to read from anyone who disagrees...but the layoff and all that stuff's been a while ago hopefully there might be a chance of that game being shown at E3 this year....

I hope that they don't stop the development, that would be dumb as hell. And maybe they'll learn a lesson from KOTOR II and make sure that this game is NOT rushed.

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

If there is a KotOR3 coming anytime soon, I doubt they'll show it at E3.

I just hope that KotOR2 doesn't go the way of Tribes Vengeance.

Anyone seen Clone Wars anime?

I'm gonna get the DVD in a few days.