Which did you find to be the rarest?

Well Bronze seems to be the rarest, but I don't think I ever found that.

Of the ones that I did find, there were heaps which I only found one of, so they were the rarest in my list:

Silver, Cyan, Viridian (sp?), Violet, Green, Yellow

Yes, a lot of basic colours there...but can't get rarer than 1!

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I somehow mananged to come across all the rare colour crystals, but I never actually used them. They felt tacky to me for some reason. I felt like a power-gamer or a cliche` video game guru who's character must be absolutely different and totally unique in every single way. I just go with a green lightsabre. I'm not so insecure as to need some alternative colour!

If you reload the game when you stand in front of Samhan Dobo, the only crystals you cannot get are the Viridian and Bronze crystals. Bronze looks exactly the same as an Orange though. I never had any problem getting one yet.

It's more of a problem to get a very good crystral like the Ankarres Sapphire, Ultima Pearl or the Kaiburr though. You really have to have a lot of luck and a very high level

Master Vandar lives!

If you reload the game when you stand in front of Samhan Dobo, the only crystals you cannot get are the Viridian and Bronze crystals. Bronze looks exactly the same as an Orange though. I never had any problem getting one yet.

It's more of a problem to get a very good crystral like the Ankarres Sapphire, Ultima Pearl or the Kaiburr though. You really have to have a lot of luck and a very high level

i had two ultima pearls at the end of the game. i got one from onderon and another at trayus academy, from one of the footlockers next to the final workbench. :D my luck was good.

Cyan? Bugged? How so?

I've found orange, bronze and cyan to be the most elusive of focusing crystals. The other are pretty mundane and can be found practically everywhere.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."