Atris advertised you to the Sith

Atris admits to having all the Jedi advertisement and bounty stuff which follows you all over the game, but I guess one question is why you?

Well, I can understand that she feels you're dispensable (sp?), but how did she know you weren't already assassinated?

or why not use say Bastila instead?

(I don't think she'd use one of the Jedi Masters though)

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Well, don't forget, the Exile was originally being transported on the Harbinger by the Galactic Republic itself. He was even apparently being taken to Telos to "help in the restoration project". Now, I realize that the Galactic Republic wasn't aware of Master Atris' existence or of the Polar Academy, but surely Master Atris had some way of knowing about the Galactic Republic's actions. She probably knew the Exile was still alive because she'd learned of the Harbinger's mission somehow.

She probably knew the Exile was still alive because she'd learned of the Harbinger's mission somehow.

Yeh, I can see how that works. I was under the impression though that it was the other way around, where Carth had learnt about the Exile from the information Atris was putting out, and had sent the Harbinger in to bring you in discretely (sp?).

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Atris admits to having all the Jedi advertisement and bounty stuff which follows you all over the game, but I guess one question is why you?

Well, I can understand that she feels you're dispensable (sp?), but how did she know you weren't already assassinated?

or why not use say Bastila instead?

(I don't think she'd use one of the Jedi Masters though)

In the case of a male PC at least, she felt she was 'a woman scorned'. There were some strong feelings from the past hinted at between the two. She wanted you hung, drawn and quartered at your trial, and one of the masters told her to watch her personal feelings. This was her payback, and it made sense. I don't know how they handled it for a female.

I'm sure she had access to the coreward databases as an historian, and apparently she enjoyed herself spamming your name all over them to make sure you were easy to find. I think it was HK who mentioned finding it there. She would be monitoring to be sure any reference to herself and Telos was deleted. Passenger manifests would probably be among those records (Harbinger) she scanned.